5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Said that the possession of a stong sense of moral integrity and a capacity to deliver wise and fair judgements was more important then a formal learning
- _____ established an imperial university that prepared young men for government service
- What were some parts of the centralized imperial rule?
- Who launched the program to unify the distinct regions into a larger Chinese society?
- came from an aristocratic family and established confucianism
- a Han Wudi, and the university used Confucianism as the basis for their curriculum
- b Confucius
- c The Qin conquerors
- d Confucianism
- e common written language and an educational system based on confucianism beliefs anf thoughts
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- administrative centralization and imperial expansion
- -built roads for communication, drafted laborers, and disarmed and destryoed anybody/anything that might rebel or resist against him
-ordered workers to start the great wal
-pointed China in the direction of political and social unity
-had a standardization of chinese script
-he had all these terra cotta warriors burried with him. And he was obsessed with immortality and mercury. His tomb was pretty boss.
- confucianism, daoism, legalism
- Liu Bang
5 True/False Questions
Shihuangdi died in... → 210 BCE
There were social tensions between the rich and the poor, true or false? → TRUE BRO, TRUE!
important things to confucianism → social order
important to daoists → laozi
most successful leader of the Xiongnu → Qin Shihuangdi