5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- lacking excitement;boring or monotonous
- To turn aside; To entertain or amuse
- Something kept as a reminder of a past event;a souvenir
- not suitable; inappropriate or improper
- A flowing or poring in; arrival in massive numbers
5 True/False Questions
intricate → To come together in a group, assemble
balmy → to assign or distribute as a portion or share.
query → a question: to ask or ask about
tumult → to assign or distribute as a portion or share.
sporadic → A basic food that is used frequently and in large amounts. A u shaped fastener with with sharp ends.