← Roots 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a the examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death
- b "self"
- c a philosophy in which interests and values of human beings
- d the branch of medicine dealing with disorders and treatment of the reproductive system of women
- e conceit
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the condition of being self-governing
- having worthy qualities of human beings, compassionate, kind
- a ruler who has unlimited power
5 True/False Questions
HUMANUS → "human being"
feminism → a supporter of women's claims to the same rights and treatment as men
FEMINA → a supporter of women's claims to the same rights and treatment as men
ANTHROPOS → "human being" "man"
anthropology → "human being" "man"