5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Principle 16
- Principle 28
- Principle 10
- Principle 23
- Principle 5
- a The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
- b The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
- c The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- d A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- e All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
- The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
- A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
- A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
- The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders
5 True/False Questions
Principle 12 → The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
Principle 11 → The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
Principle 4 → Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
Principle 9 → To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
Principle 6 → Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained