5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Principle 18
- Principle 20
- Principle 23
- Principle 22
- Principle 2
- a A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
- b Efficiency and dispatch require government to operate according to the will of the majority, but constitutional provisions must be made to protect the rights of the minority
- c A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- d The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
- e A free people should be governed by law and not by the whims of men.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law
- The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
- The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
- The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
5 True/False Questions
Principle 17 → Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.
Principle 26 → The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
Principle 9 → The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law
Principle 11 → The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
Principle 4 → The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law