5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 7
- Principle 21
- Principle 2
- Principle 18
- Principle 4
- a Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
- b The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
- c A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
- d Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
- e The proper role of government is to protect equal rights, not provide equal things.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The United States of America shall be a republic.
- The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
- All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible
- The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
- The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
5 True/False questions
Principle 24 → The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
Principle 20 → Efficiency and dispatch require government to operate according to the will of the majority, but constitutional provisions must be made to protect the rights of the minority
Principle 19 → Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
Principle 3 → A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
Principle 8 → Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.