5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Principle 20
- Principle 17
- Principle 1
- Principle 25
- Principle 5
- a The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law
- b All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible
- c Efficiency and dispatch require government to operate according to the will of the majority, but constitutional provisions must be made to protect the rights of the minority
- d A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
- e "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- A free people should be governed by law and not by the whims of men.
- A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
- The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
- All men are created equal
5 True/False Questions
Principle 9 → Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
Principle 14 → The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
Principle 24 → A free people will not survive unless they stay strong
Principle 4 → Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
Principle 23 → A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education