5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 16
- Principle 19
- Principle 25
- Principle 4
- Principle 13
- a Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
- b A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
- c The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
- d "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
- e Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
- The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
- Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- The United States of America shall be a republic.
- The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
5 True/False questions
Principle 2 → A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
Principle 17 → A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
Principle 6 → The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
Principle 23 → A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
Principle 1 → A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.