5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Principle 25
- Principle 13
- Principle 3
- Principle 10
- Principle 12
- a "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
- b The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- c The United States of America shall be a republic.
- d A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
- e The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
- The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law
- A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
- A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
5 True/False Questions
Principle 8 → Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
Principle 16 → The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
Principle 5 → All men are created equal
Principle 22 → Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
Principle 11 → The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.