5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Principle 22
- Principle 28
- Principle 26
- Principle 25
- Principle 17
- a A free people should be governed by law and not by the whims of men.
- b A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
- c "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
- d The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
- e The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
- A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
5 True/False Questions
Principle 27 → The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
Principle 3 → To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
Principle 1 → Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
Principle 14 → The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
Principle 6 → All men are created equal