5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 24
- Principle 19
- Principle 21
- Principle 20
- Principle 23
- a Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
- b A free people will not survive unless they stay strong
- c A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- d Efficiency and dispatch require government to operate according to the will of the majority, but constitutional provisions must be made to protect the rights of the minority
- e Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
- To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
- A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
- The United States of America shall be a republic.
- Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
5 True/False questions
Principle 3 → The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders
Principle 25 → "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
Principle 6 → The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity
Principle 14 → The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
Principle 26 → The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.