5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 15
- Principle 10
- Principle 14
- Principle 16
- Principle 8
- a The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
- b The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- c Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.
- d Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- e The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
- The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
- The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders
- To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
5 True/False questions
Principle 27 → A free people will not survive unless they stay strong
Principle 19 → The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
Principle 7 → The proper role of government is to protect equal rights, not provide equal things.
Principle 2 → To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
Principle 26 → A free people will not survive unless they stay strong