5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Principle 2
- Principle 11
- Principle 10
- Principle 3
- Principle 24
- a A free people will not survive unless they stay strong
- b The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- c The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders
- d A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
- e The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure.
- The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law
- A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
- A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible
5 True/False questions
Principle 21 → The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
Principle 18 → The unalienable rights of the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
Principle 12 → The United States of America shall be a republic.
Principle 26 → The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest
Principle 19 → The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive and judicial.