5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Principle 28
- Principle 4
- Principle 10
- Principle 24
- Principle 17
- a A free people will not survive unless they stay strong
- b The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
- c A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
- d The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
- e Without religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
- A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education
- Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
- A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
- To protect man's rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
5 True/False Questions
Principle 18 → Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
Principle 7 → A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong
Principle 8 → Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
Principle 19 → Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
Principle 3 → The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders