5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- all living and nonliving things in an area
- the role of an organism in its habitat, or how it makes its living
- the relation between two different kinds of organisms when one receives benefits from the other without damaging it.
- Food, Space, Water, Mates, Lights, or the alpha position.
- it is helpful to plants and animals, because plants absorb the nitrogen and makes the plants grow, then animals eat the plants and get the nutrients of the nitrogen absorbed plant. Then the carnivorous eat the herbivorous to get the nitrogen absorbed in the plant.
4 True/False questions
Mutualism → a relationship between two species in which both species benefit
Cellular respiration requires ____. → CO2
The role of a decomposer in an ecosystem? → Role is to recycle waste and dead material, by changing it in to nutrients and minerals.
Habitates → the role of an organism in its habitat, or how it makes its living