5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Long and sharp teeth are characteristic of...
- Do different types of teeth have different functions?
- A chemical test which detects the presence or absence of a biochemical is?
- In general, animal samples have a higher fat and protein content than plant samples?
- Do all plant samples have similar profiles?
- a No
- b True
- c Qualitative
- d Carnivores
- e Yes
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
The tooth morphology of a dinosaur is related to diet? → Intensity
A chemical test which detects the amount of a biochemical is? → Qualitative
Simple sugars like glucose can be detected and measured by using orcinol? → Five
Do intensity values displayed have any quantitative significance? → Yes
What color develops when ninhydrin reacts with amino acids in a sample? → Red