5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do different types of teeth have different functions?
- What color develops when Nile Blue reacts with lipids?
- The spectrophotometer in this exercise measures
- Starch is only found in plants?
- In general, animal samples have a higher sugar content than plant samples?
- a Yes
- b Red
- c False
- d Intensity
- e True
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Do all animal samples have similar profiles? → No
Which biochemical would be least likely to be found in a carnivorous species? → Starch
Ninhydrin reacts with... → Lipids
In general, animal samples have a higher fat and protein content than plant samples? → True
Which biochemical is generally not found in animal tissue? → True