5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A chemical test which detects the presence or absence of a biochemical is?
- Long and sharp teeth are characteristic of...
- Do different types of teeth have different functions?
- What color develops when Nile Blue reacts with lipids?
- The spectrophotometer in this exercise measures
- a Carnivores
- b Qualitative
- c Intensity
- d Red
- e Yes
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Simple sugars like glucose can be detected and measured by using orcinol? → Five
Do intensity values displayed have any quantitative significance? → No
If a large amount of starch is detected in the stomach of a species with long pointed teeth it is likely to be an herbivore? → Quantitative
As the concentration of the biochemical increases, the intensity of the color developed decreases? → No
The tooth morphology of a dinosaur is related to diet? → Intensity