5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which type of dinosaur would posses both long and sharp teeth as well as large and flat teeth?
- Large teeth with flat surfaces are characteristic of...
- All things test positive for amino acids?
- Does tooth morphology and biochemical analysis tend to be consistent with each other?
- A chemical test which detects the amount of a biochemical is?
- a Yes
- b Herbivores
- c Quantitative
- d Omnivore
- e True
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
What color develops when Biuert reacts with a protein? → Blue-Green
A chemical test which detects the presence or absence of a biochemical is? → Qualitative
As the concentration of the biochemical increases, the intensity of the color developed decreases? → No
Ninhydrin reacts with... → Amino Acids
Nile blue reacts with... → Starches