5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do all plant samples have similar profiles?
- Large teeth with flat surfaces are characteristic of...
- Does tooth morphology and biochemical analysis tend to be consistent with each other?
- A chemical test which detects the presence or absence of a biochemical is?
- Simple sugars like glucose can be detected and measured by using orcinol?
- a Yes
- b Herbivores
- c No
- d Qualitative
- e True
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Ninhydrin reacts with... → Amino Acids
In general, animal samples have a higher fat and protein content than plant samples? → False
Do different types of teeth have different functions? → Yes
I2Kl reacts with... → Starches
How many different biochemical were detected in samples from potatoes? → Five