5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Do intensity values displayed have any quantitative significance?
- Simple sugars like glucose can be detected and measured by using orcinol?
- Which type of dinosaur would posses both long and sharp teeth as well as large and flat teeth?
- Does tooth morphology and biochemical analysis tend to be consistent with each other?
- Large teeth with flat surfaces are characteristic of...
- a Omnivore
- b No
- c Yes
- d True
- e Herbivores
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Biuret reacts with... → Proteins
Do different types of teeth have different functions? → No
Which biochemical is generally not found in animal tissue? → True
How many different biochemical were detected in samples from potatoes? → Five
A chemical test which detects the presence or absence of a biochemical is? → Quantitative