5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 12. The female reproduction system enables a woman to do what?
- What is a girls first period known as?
- What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process?
- a a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
- b Two pairs of skin flaps.
- c Menarche
- d Male:Sperm
- e A female external reproductive organ.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
- The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
- Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
5 True/False questions
On average how long pregnancy last? → 280 days which is about 9 months.
What are the Internal female reproductive organs? → Menarche
Vagina → A females private part.
What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce? → Menstruation.
Reproduction → A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.