5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 12. The female reproduction system enables a woman to do what?
- About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina?
- What are ovaries?
- a a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
- b A female external reproductive organ.
- c A females private part.
- d Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
- e 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
5 Multiple choice questions
- The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
- The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
5 True/False questions
Urethra → A female external reproductive organ.
Clitoris → Two pairs of skin flaps.
On average how long pregnancy last? → 280 days which is about 9 months.
Mons Pubis → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
Reproduction → The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves