5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A females monthly cycle is known as?
- What are the Internal female reproductive organs?
- Fallopian Tubes
- a The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- b A females private part.
- c The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
- d Menstruation.
- e A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 280 days which is about 9 months.
- The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
- The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
5 True/False Questions
Labia → Two pairs of skin flaps.
12. The female reproduction system enables a woman to do what? → Zygote
What does PMS stand for? → Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina? → 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
Vulva → A female external reproductive organ.