5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are genes?
- Fallopian Tubes
- Mons Pubis
- What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process?
- A fertilized egg is known as a what?
- a Zygote
- b Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- c Male:Sperm
- d The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
- e The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
5 Multiple choice questions
- they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
- A female external reproductive organ.
- The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
5 True/False questions
On average how long pregnancy last? → Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
What is menstruation and when does this occur? → Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina? → 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
What does PMS stand for? → Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
Urethra → The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.