5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mons Pubis
- A females monthly cycle is known as?
- 12. The female reproduction system enables a woman to do what?
- a A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
- b a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
- c The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
- d Menstruation.
- e The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
5 True/False Questions
Reproduction → The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
What is menstruation and when does this occur? → Premenstrual Syndrome
Vagina → Two pairs of skin flaps.
Fallopian Tubes → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
A fertilized egg is known as a what? → Menstruation.