5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a girls first period known as?
- What does PMS stand for?
- What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process?
- a A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
- b Male:Sperm
- c Premenstrual Syndrome
- d Menarche
- e The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
5 Multiple choice questions
- Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- A females private part.
- A female external reproductive organ.
- 280 days which is about 9 months.
- a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
5 True/False questions
Urethra → The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
Labia → Two pairs of skin flaps.
What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce? → they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
Mons Pubis → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
Fallopian Tubes → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.