5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is a girls first period known as?
- What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce?
- a A females private part.
- b The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
- c Menarche
- d A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
- e they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A female external reproductive organ.
- Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
5 True/False Questions
A fertilized egg is known as a what? → Menstruation.
About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina? → 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
On average how long pregnancy last? → 280 days which is about 9 months.
Labia → Two pairs of skin flaps.
What are ovaries? → Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.