5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A fertilized egg is known as a what?
- A females monthly cycle is known as?
- About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina?
- a A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
- b 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
- c Menstruation.
- d Zygote
- e The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
- The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- A female external reproductive organ.
5 True/False Questions
12. The female reproduction system enables a woman to do what? → a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
Labia → A females private part.
Urethra → The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
What does PMS stand for? → Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce? → Menstruation.