5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is a girls first period known as?
- What are genes?
- a The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
- b The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
- c Menarche
- d Two pairs of skin flaps.
- e Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 280 days which is about 9 months.
- A females private part.
- The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
5 True/False Questions
What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce? → Menstruation.
Fallopian Tubes → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
A fertilized egg is known as a what? → Menstruation.
Vulva → A females private part.
About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina? → 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces