5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mons Pubis
- What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process?
- A females monthly cycle is known as?
- a Menstruation.
- b The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
- c A female external reproductive organ.
- d Male:Sperm
- e Two pairs of skin flaps.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
- A females private part.
- Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
- 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
5 True/False questions
Urethra → The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
Clitoris → The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce? → they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
On average how long pregnancy last? → Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
12. The female reproduction system enables a woman to do what? → Zygote