5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce?
- Fallopian Tubes
- What are ovaries?
- On average how long pregnancy last?
- a 280 days which is about 9 months.
- b they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
- c A small sensory organ that is located toward the front of the vulva where the folds of the labia join.
- d The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
- e Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
- A females private part.
- The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
5 True/False questions
What are the Internal female reproductive organs? → Menarche
What does PMS stand for? → Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina? → 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
What is a girls first period known as? → Menarche
Reproduction → The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves