5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A fertilized egg is known as a what?
- What are ovaries?
- a A female external reproductive organ.
- b Two pairs of skin flaps.
- c The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
- d Zygote
- e Two oval-shaped organs that lie to the upper right and left of the uterus.
5 Multiple choice questions
- they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
- The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- Premenstrual Syndrome
5 True/False questions
Clitoris → Two pairs of skin flaps.
About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina? → 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
What is menstruation and when does this occur? → Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
On average how long pregnancy last? → 280 days which is about 9 months.
What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process? → Male:Sperm