5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina?
- What female sex hormones do the OVARIES produce?
- Mons Pubis
- a The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
- b they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
- c 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
- d The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
- e Two pairs of skin flaps.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A females private part.
- Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
- The tubes that are at the upper corners of the uterus.
5 True/False Questions
On average how long pregnancy last? → Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process? → Male:Sperm
Urethra → The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
A fertilized egg is known as a what? → Menstruation.
What are the Internal female reproductive organs? → The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries