5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- On average how long pregnancy last?
- What is a girls first period known as?
- What does PMS stand for?
- 12. The female reproduction system enables a woman to do what?
- a Premenstrual Syndrome
- b Menarche
- c a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
- d 280 days which is about 9 months.
- e The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
- Menstruation is when girls begin to release eggs as part of a monthly period. This happens approximately once a month.
- they produce, store, and release eggs into the fallopian tubes in the process called ovlation.
- Two pairs of skin flaps.
5 True/False Questions
About how may sperm are deposited into the vagina when a man ejaculates into a women's vagina? → 0.05 and 0.2 fluid ounces
What are genes? → Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process? → The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
A fertilized egg is known as a what? → Menstruation.
Vagina → Two pairs of skin flaps.