5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the Internal female reproductive organs?
- A females monthly cycle is known as?
- a Menstruation.
- b The process by which organisms make more oganisms like themselves
- c The internal reproductive organs are the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries
- d The canal that carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
- e A females private part.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
- Characteristics that organisms pass to the next generation.
5 True/False Questions
Fallopian Tubes → The fleshy area located above the top of the vaginal opening.
12. The female reproduction system enables a woman to do what? → a. Produce eggs(ova)
b. Have sexual intercourse
c. Protect and nourish the fertilized egg until it is fully developed
d. Give birth
On average how long pregnancy last? → 280 days which is about 9 months.
Labia → A females private part.
What are two types of sex cells that are involved in the reprodcution process? → Male:Sperm