5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Spindle Apparatus
- a adenosine triphosphate, gives the cell the energy necessary for chemical reactions
- b Generate ATP for chemical energy, have their own maternally inherited DNA.
- c Structure in cell division which anchors the chromosomes
- d Disorganized genetic material found in nucleus
- e Micortubules studded with ribosomes which synthesizes proteins
5 Multiple choice questions
- Internal stacking membrane of chloroplasts
- System of microtubules used in the synthesis of chemical compounds, compartmentalization of cell function, and intercellular transport
- Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
- Storage of fluids, very large in plants
- "Command central" of eukaryotic cell, double membrane bound
5 True/False questions
Animals have _____ in their cell membranes → Cholesterol
Cytoskeleton → Microtubules and microfillaments which hold cell structures in place.
Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum → Microtubules which synthesize steroids and other lipids
Lysosome → Contains digestive enzymes to break down cell waste
Golgi Complex → Membrane bound innercellular structure