5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- a Microtubules and microfillaments which hold cell structures in place.
- b Disorganized genetic material found in nucleus
- c Generate ATP for chemical energy, have their own maternally inherited DNA.
- d Micortubules studded with ribosomes which synthesizes proteins
- e Structures on outside of cell which resemble hairs, assist in movement
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Structure in cell division which anchors the chromosomes
- System of microtubules used in the synthesis of chemical compounds, compartmentalization of cell function, and intercellular transport
- Structures outside of cell membrane which anchor cilia
- Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
- Cells with a membrane bound nucleus and organelles
5 True/False Questions
Golgi Complex → Membrane bound innercellular structure
Nucleolus → Structure within nucleus which makes ribosomes
Centrioles → Part of the cytoskeleton in animal cells. Anchors the spindle apparatus
Organelle → Membrane bound innercellular structure
Lysosome → Internal stacking membrane of chloroplasts