5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Wall
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum
- a Microtubules which synthesize steroids and other lipids
- b Responsible for photosynthesis, ONLY in plants
- c Micortubules studded with ribosomes which synthesizes proteins
- d Part of the cytoskeleton in animal cells. Anchors the spindle apparatus
- e Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Command central" of eukaryotic cell, double membrane bound
- Microtubules and microfillaments which hold cell structures in place.
- Generate ATP for chemical energy, have their own maternally inherited DNA.
- Disorganized genetic material found in nucleus
5 True/False questions
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Micortubules studded with ribosomes which synthesizes proteins
Spindle Apparatus → Structure in cell division which anchors the chromosomes
Basal Bodies → Structures outside of cell membrane which anchor cilia
Vacuoles → "Command central" of eukaryotic cell, double membrane bound
Nucleolus → "Command central" of eukaryotic cell, double membrane bound