5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Golgi Complex
- a Responsible for photosynthesis, ONLY in plants
- b Flattened stacks of membranes which process raw cell materials and secrete chemicals
- c Membrane bound innercellular structure
- d Microtubules which synthesize steroids and other lipids
- e Cells with a membrane bound nucleus and organelles
5 Multiple choice questions
- Storage of fluids, very large in plants
- Generate ATP for chemical energy, have their own maternally inherited DNA.
- System of microtubules used in the synthesis of chemical compounds, compartmentalization of cell function, and intercellular transport
- Microtubules and microfillaments which hold cell structures in place.
- Structure in cell division which anchors the chromosomes
5 True/False questions
Centrioles → Storage of fluids, very large in plants
Cell Membrane → Lipid bilayer membrane with proteins
ATP → adenosine triphosphate, gives the cell the energy necessary for chemical reactions
Cell Wall → Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
Animals have _____ in their cell membranes → Cholesterol