5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cell Wall
- Basal Bodies
- Animals have _____ in their cell membranes
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- a Micortubules studded with ribosomes which synthesizes proteins
- b Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
- c Structures outside of cell membrane which anchor cilia
- d Contains digestive enzymes to break down cell waste
- e Cholesterol
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Part of the cytoskeleton in animal cells. Anchors the spindle apparatus
- Generate ATP for chemical energy, have their own maternally inherited DNA.
- Microtubules and microfillaments which hold cell structures in place.
- Storage of fluids, very large in plants
- Internal stacking membrane of chloroplasts
5 True/False Questions
Cilia → Structures on outside of cell which resemble hairs, assist in movement
Eukaryotic → "Command central" of eukaryotic cell, double membrane bound
Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum → Microtubules which synthesize steroids and other lipids
Cell Membrane → Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → System of microtubules used in the synthesis of chemical compounds, compartmentalization of cell function, and intercellular transport