5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cell Wall
- a Structure within nucleus which makes ribosomes
- b Cells with a membrane bound nucleus and organelles
- c Internal stacking membrane of chloroplasts
- d Found only in plants, gives cell structure and shape. Made of cellulose.
- e Membrane bound innercellular structure
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Responsible for photosynthesis, ONLY in plants
- Microtubules and microfillaments which hold cell structures in place.
- Generate ATP for chemical energy, have their own maternally inherited DNA.
- Structure in cell division which anchors the chromosomes
- System of microtubules used in the synthesis of chemical compounds, compartmentalization of cell function, and intercellular transport
5 True/False Questions
Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum → Micortubules studded with ribosomes which synthesizes proteins
Animals have _____ in their cell membranes → Cholesterol
Golgi Complex → Flattened stacks of membranes which process raw cell materials and secrete chemicals
Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum → Microtubules which synthesize steroids and other lipids
Lysosome → Contains digestive enzymes to break down cell waste