← WH Test #1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Daoism (Taoism)
- hieratic script
- Four noble truths
- Veneration of ancestors
- a the core of buddha's message
- b means between the rivers 1st civilization developed in the plain of the Tigris and Euphrates river valley
- c uses same principles as hieroglyphics but less complex used in everyday life, business transactions, and record keeping
- d Philosophy associated with Laozi. Stressed need for alignment with Dao or cosmic force
- e Family members give and provide for their deceased family members.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A group of people who believed in Judaism.
- A natural barrier protecting Egypt. Waterfall
- World's oldest writings, part of the Hindu holy books, first passed down orally and then written in sanskrit
- fundamental law of the universe
- egyptian king
5 True/False Questions
Monotheism → Belief in one god
Karma (Buddhism) → fundamental law of the universe
Buddha → Creator of the major Indian and Asian region; born in the 6th century BCE as son of local ruler among Aryan tribes located near the Himalayas; became ascetic; found enlightenment under bo tree; taught that enlightment could be achieved only by abandoning desires for all earthly things
Zhou dynasty → Chinese dynasty that succeeded the Qin dynasty in 202 BCE. Ruled for the next 400 years.
Aryans → clusters of caste groups in Aryan society, Brahmans, warriors, merchants, peasants and untouchables