5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tigris and Euphrates Rivers
- Harappan civilization
- a new kingdom, stepson tried to irraticate her, 1st female ruler
- b An ancient civilization that developed along the Indus River.
- c Farmers and merchants
- d A group of people who believed in Judaism.
- e 2 rivers located in Mesopotamia
5 Multiple choice questions
- a geographical area of fertile land in the Middle East stretching in a broad semicircle from the Nile to the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers
- Chinese defensive fortifications intended to keep out the nomadic invaders for the north. Initiated during Qin dynasty and region of Shi Huangdi
- egyptian writing, three elementes; express ideas, represent sounds depicted objects, only used in pyramids and tombs
- One of chief region in India. River located in India
- Moral duty hinduism
5 True/False questions
Pyramids → Monumental architecture. Pharaohs buried under.
dynasty → family of rulers
Sudras → buddha's teaching
Indo-European → people from Europe. aka. Hittites or Aryans
Aristocracy → Government ruled by an upper class