5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chandragupta Maurya
- a migrated into Mesopotamia 4000 BCE created 1st civilization organized area into city-states
- b A form of political organization typical of Mesopotamia consisted of agriculture ruled by a king
- c means between the rivers 1st civilization developed in the plain of the Tigris and Euphrates river valley
- d egyptian king
- e Founder of Maurya dynasty; established first empire in Indian subcontinent; first centralized government since the Harrapan civilization
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chinese dynasty that succeeded the Qin dynasty in 202 BCE. Ruled for the next 400 years.
- people from Europe. aka. Hittites or Aryans
- Founder of the Qin dynasty in 221 BCE.
- Confucian philosophy. Vital supplement to formal measures on government's part.
- fundamental law of the universe
5 True/False questions
Cataract → rectangular structures with flat roofs which served as tombs for the pharaohs noble officials
Vaisyas → clusters of caste groups in Aryan society, Brahmans, warriors, merchants, peasants and untouchables
great sphinx → guarding great pyramid at giza, head of a human body of a lion
Great Wall of China → guarding great pyramid at giza, head of a human body of a lion
Sutras → buddha's teaching