5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Daoism (Taoism)
- Dharma (Buddhism)
- Four noble truths
- a the core of buddha's message
- b for Jewish people
- c Buddhism release from human life and its problems
- d Philosophy associated with Laozi. Stressed need for alignment with Dao or cosmic force
- e fundamental law of the universe
5 Multiple choice questions
- buddha's teaching
- First Chinese dynasty. Archeological evidence exists. Capital located in Ordos bend
- Family members give and provide for their deceased family members.
- stone shrines built to house personal possesions; preserved buddhist architecture
- Societies distinguished by reliance on agriculture ability to produce food surpluses and existence of people specializing in other trades
5 True/False questions
Siddhartha Guatama → Founder of the Qin dynasty in 221 BCE.
hieroglyphics → egyptian writing, three elementes; express ideas, represent sounds depicted objects, only used in pyramids and tombs
Vaisyas → Farmers and merchants
Hammurabi → most important ruler of the Babylonian empire responsible for codification of law
Judaism → Monotheistic. Jewish belief.