5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a means between the rivers 1st civilization developed in the plain of the Tigris and Euphrates river valley
- b World's oldest writings, part of the Hindu holy books, first passed down orally and then written in sanskrit
- c people from Europe. aka. Hittites or Aryans
- d Warriors section of the caste system
- e a large landmass that is smaller than a continent
5 Multiple choice questions
- Respect and worship for parents and ancestors, esp. for man head of the household.
- family of rulers
- Political government. During Qin and early Han period. Disdained Cunfucian virtues in favor of a state ruled by force, Human nature was evil and required restraint and discipline.
- a group of countries under a single authority with an emperor as the leader.
- sacred Hindu language developed by the Aryans in the Indus Valley
5 True/False questions
Karma (Buddhism) → When a person's conduct in this life determines what position the person will be born into in the next life
varnas → clusters of caste groups in Aryan society, Brahmans, warriors, merchants, peasants and untouchables
Civilization → Societies distinguished by reliance on agriculture ability to produce food surpluses and existence of people specializing in other trades
Nile River → One of chief region in India. River located in India
Patriarchal → Moral duty hinduism