5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- hieratic script
- Qin Shi Huangdi
- a Societies distinguished by reliance on agriculture ability to produce food surpluses and existence of people specializing in other trades
- b uses same principles as hieroglyphics but less complex used in everyday life, business transactions, and record keeping
- c Founder of the Qin dynasty in 221 BCE.
- d A group of people who believed in Judaism.
- e Monotheistic. Jewish belief.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- stone shrines built to house personal possesions; preserved buddhist architecture
- Chinese dynasty that succeeded the Qin dynasty in 202 BCE. Ruled for the next 400 years.
- system that uses pictures or images to represent things.
- A natural barrier protecting Egypt. Waterfall
- Government ruled by an upper class
5 True/False Questions
Ganges River → River located in Egypt
filial piety → Respect and worship for parents and ancestors, esp. for man head of the household.
Mesopotamia → rectangular structures with flat roofs which served as tombs for the pharaohs noble officials
Vaisyas → dynasty established in Indian subcontinent in the 4th century B.C.E following invasion by alexander the great
ziggurats → stone shrines built to house personal possesions; preserved buddhist architecture