5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Monotheistic. Jewish belief.
- b the spiritual half of, the body which the egyptians believed could return
- c a group of countries under a single authority with an emperor as the leader.
- d the belief that a soul continues through a series of lives on the way to union with the eternal spirit. People are reborn after they die, both buddhism and hindusim
- e spiritual master, served as teachers for the princes, Brahman
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- River located in Egypt
- dynasty established in Indian subcontinent in the 4th century B.C.E following invasion by alexander the great
- Monumental architecture. Pharaohs buried under.
- priest section of the caste system
- based on retribution divided by social classes covered every aspect of life set down rules and punishments
5 True/False Questions
pharaoh → buddha's teaching
Aryans → World's oldest writings, part of the Hindu holy books, first passed down orally and then written in sanskrit
Sutras → buddha's teaching
mummification → process of slow drying a dead body to prevent it from rotting
Indus River → River located in Egypt