5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nile River
- a the spiritual half of, the body which the egyptians believed could return
- b Buddhism release from human life and its problems
- c Monumental architecture. Pharaohs buried under.
- d River located in Egypt
- e A form of political organization typical of Mesopotamia consisted of agriculture ruled by a king
5 Multiple choice questions
- buddha of the enlighted one, creater of buddhism
- Originally a vassal family of Shang China; possibly Turkic in origin. Overthrew Shang and established second historical Chinese dynasty.
- Respect and worship for parents and ancestors, esp. for man head of the household.
- fundamental law of the universe
- A writer in early civilizations
5 True/False questions
great sphinx → Dynasty that succedded the Kushans in the 3rd century C.E; built the empire that extended to all but the southern regions of the indian subcontinent; less centralized than Mauryan empire
Cataract → egyptian king
Fertile Crescent → third set of laws governing Buddhist thought
Indo-European → River located in Egypt
Qin Shi Huangdi → Founder of the Qin dynasty in 221 BCE.