← Vocab 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a extremely poor, lacking necessities like food and shelter
- b to take away, especially from the value, beauty, or importance of
- c A driving force; anything that causes an action.
- d to express deep regret or sorrow over
- e to free from slavery
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- examine thoroughly and in great depth
, measure the depth of something
- incapable of being overcome or defeated
5 True/False Questions
wheedle → to use coaxing or flattery to gain some desired end
vagabond → meat; flesh
intermittent → Not continuous; happening at intervals.
flamboyant → A person who wanders from place to place.
extol → color