5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bundle of His
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Tinea pedis
- Automated External Defibrillator
- a Localized weak spot, or balloon-like enlargement, of the wall of an artery
- b for use by nonprofessionals in emergency situations
- c Located within the interventricular septum
- d Commonly infects wounds and causes serious problems such as toxic shock syndrome or produces food poisoning
- e Fungal infection
5 Multiple choice questions
- describes an abnormality, or the lossof the normal rhythm, of the heartbeat.
- Also Known As platelets are the smallest formed elements of the blood......IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE CLOTTING OF BLOOD!
- Bleeding from the mucous membranes of the trachea
- Abnormal sound heard when listening to the heart or neighboring large blood vessels.
- The iron-containing pigment of the erythrocytes
5 True/False questions
Anitgen → Substance that produces an allergic reaction in an individual
Glandular → Absence of spontaneous respiration
Septicemia → A condition in which there is an insufficient oxygen supply due to a restricted blood flow by to a part of the body
Visceral Pleura → inner layer of pleura that surrounds each lung
Atrial fibrillation → The normal rhythmic contractions of the atria are replaced by rapid irregular twitching of the muscular heart wall