5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- spring, summer, fall (autumn), winter
- a when air rises it might cool until it reaches its dew point then _______ will form .
- b At dawn and dusk, shadows are _____________, and at midday, they are ______________
- c When it is winter in the Northern Hemisphere, it is ___________ in the Southern Hemisphere.
- d Each year, Earth completes one ____________ around the Sun
- e The four seasons are
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is the temperature at which water vapor in the air will condense because the relative humidity is 100 percent .
- not real motion but seems to be what the sun does (rises in the east, sets in the west)
- water from clouds falls back to Earth in the form of rain, snow, sleet, hail
- after water evaporates into the sky, water cools in the sky to form clouds
- times of year with different weather patterns
5 True/False Questions
hemisphere → the northern or southern half of the earth between the equator and the poles .
weather → every day it can change
what is happening in the air or atmosphere at one time in one place
shadow → can change size during the day; are longer when the sun is lower in the sky
climate → the pattern of weather in a certain place over a long time is its .
100 percent → is the temperature at which water vapor in the air will condense because the relative humidity is 100 percent .