5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who built San Fernando de Bexar?
- What were the three European countries exploring in North America?
- What was the first civil organized government in Texas?
- San Antonio de Valero
- a Spain, France, and England
- b families from the Canary Islands
- c mission built on the San Antonio River
- d military bases in Spanish colonial America
- e San Antonio
5 Multiple choice questions
- mission built by the Spanish in East Texas that ended in failure
- thin cereal
- to smooth the relations between Indians and missionaries.
- name used for Hasinai Indians
5 True/False questions
East Texas became important to the Spanish after which country started to explore the area? → San Antonio
Chicken War → expansion of an ongoing conflict between France and Spain in Texas
Why did the Pueblo Revolt occur? → forced settlers out of New Mexico
The best missions in Texas were built where? → San Antonio
Why was the mission at La Bahia built? → to convert the Karankawa Indians