5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fort St. Louis
- Why was La Salle's colony a secret?
- Aguayo Expedition
- The best missions in Texas were built where?
- Who built San Fernando de Bexar?
- a families from the Canary Islands
- b San Antonio
- c settlement built by members of the La Salle expedition
- d they were afraid of the Spanish reaction to the proximity of a French site so close to Texas
- e mission led by the governor of Coahuila to reoccupy the missions in East Texas after the Chicken War
5 Multiple choice questions
- to convert the Karankawa Indians
- Mouth of the Mississippi River
- military bases in Spanish colonial America
- Some ranchos were privately owned, but many belonged to the missions.
5 True/False questions
vaqueros → cowboys
Where did the Spanish flee to after they burnt down San Francisco de los Tejas? → thin cereal
What the economy of the missions? → Farming and ranching
Why did the Pueblo Revolt occur? → Spanish had tried to force the indians to give up their spiritual beilefs.
What were the three European countries exploring in North America? → thin cereal