5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why did the Pueblo Revolt occur?
- Who owned the ranchos?
- La Bahia
- a mission and presidio built by Aguayo near Matagorda Bay
- b Some ranchos were privately owned, but many belonged to the missions.
- c cowboys
- d Spanish had tried to force the indians to give up their spiritual beilefs.
- e governing council of a Spanish settlement in Texas
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- families from the Canary Islands
- Spain, France, and England
- to convert the Karankawa Indians
- military bases in Spanish colonial America
- mission built by the Spanish in East Texas that ended in failure
5 True/False Questions
Why was La Salle's colony a secret? → Mouth of the Mississippi River
Pueblo Revolt → forced settlers out of New Mexico
What was the first civil organized government in Texas? → thin cereal
What did the missionaries eat every day in the mission? → to convert the Karankawa Indians
Chicken War → expansion of an ongoing conflict between France and Spain in Texas