5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Why did the Pueblo Revolt occur?
- Father Hidalgo
- Fort St. Louis
- San Antonio de Valero
- a mission built on the San Antonio River
- b official who served as mayor, sheriff, and judge in Spanish settlements in Texas
- c settlement built by members of the La Salle expedition
- d Spanish had tried to force the indians to give up their spiritual beilefs.
- e priest who wanted to build missions in East Texas
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- mission led by the governor of Coahuila to reoccupy the missions in East Texas after the Chicken War
- Spain, France, and England
5 True/False Questions
Where did the Spanish flee to after they burnt down San Francisco de los Tejas? → Mexico
Who owned the ranchos? → Some ranchos were privately owned, but many belonged to the missions.
Chicken War → name used for Hasinai Indians
Why was the mission at La Bahia built? → Spanish had tried to force the indians to give up their spiritual beilefs.
Pueblo Revolt → forced settlers out of New Mexico