5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Were presidio soldiers paid very much?
- San Francisco de los Tejas
- Pueblo Revolt
- a forced settlers out of New Mexico
- b No
- c military bases in Spanish colonial America
- d governing council of a Spanish settlement in Texas
- e mission built by the Spanish in East Texas that ended in failure
5 Multiple choice questions
- Spanish had tried to force the indians to give up their spiritual beilefs.
- to smooth the relations between Indians and missionaries.
- thin cereal
- Farming and ranching
5 True/False questions
Why was La Salle's colony a secret? → they were afraid of the Spanish reaction to the proximity of a French site so close to Texas
What were the three European countries exploring in North America? → San Antonio
Chicken War → expansion of an ongoing conflict between France and Spain in Texas
revolt → name used for Hasinai Indians
The best missions in Texas were built where? → San Antonio