5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- El Camino Real
- San Francisco de los Tejas
- What was the first civil organized government in Texas?
- East Texas became important to the Spanish after which country started to explore the area?
- a "Royal Road" that led from East Texas missions to Mexico City
- b France
- c name used for Hasinai Indians
- d San Antonio
- e mission built by the Spanish in East Texas that ended in failure
5 Multiple choice questions
- to convert the Karankawa Indians
- to smooth the relations between Indians and missionaries.
- thin cereal
- mission built on the San Antonio River
- governing council of a Spanish settlement in Texas
5 True/False questions
Aguayo Expedition → governing council of a Spanish settlement in Texas
Where did the Spanish flee to after they burnt down San Francisco de los Tejas? → thin cereal
La Bahia → official who served as mayor, sheriff, and judge in Spanish settlements in Texas
What the economy of the missions? → Some ranchos were privately owned, but many belonged to the missions.
alcade → name used for Hasinai Indians