5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In which 2 hemispheres is the United States located?
- What are the 7 continents?
- a Land surrounded by water on three sides
- b Northern Hemisphere and the Western Hemisphere
- c where a river begins
- d Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe and Australia (in order of size)
- e A smaller stream that runs into a river
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A sphere that is a model of Earth and most accurately represents it.
- Body of water surrounded by land
- A tool or instrument for finding directions by first locating north.
- the equator
- A piece of land that juts out into the water and isu usually smaller or narrower than a peninsula.
5 True/False Questions
island → smaller body of salt water
What do meridians of longitude show? → They show how far east or west a place is.
Name the 2 continents the equator runs through? → South America and Africa
Almost three-fourths of Earth's surface is covered with what? → ocean/water
gulf → Part of a sea or an ocean cuts into a mass of land