5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Paolo Toscanelli
- la Conquista de Granada
- Inti, Viracocha, Pachamac
- los Reyes Católicos (reinos, fecha de matrimonio)
- los cuatro viajes de Colón
- a Mapper for Christopher Columbus
- b ...
- c Inti Sun god of the Incas who believed he was the parent and they were children of the sun,
Viracocha: Incan god, creator of the people of the Andes,
Pachamac -Incan god his name ment lord of the earth
- d Isabel y Fernando en 1469.
- e 1492
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the Aztec capital on Lake Texcoco
- 300-650/900 DC
- Labor extracted for lands assigned to the state and the religion; all communities were expected to contribute; an essential aspect of Inca imperial control.
- the Quechua name of the Incan empire. It means "land of four parts." The empire was divided into four units.
- . Son figures donde se hacen sacrificios para los dioses, tal vez sacrificios humanos.
5 True/False Questions
el Diario de Navegación: descripción del indígena Americano → were all naked, very beautiful, beautiful bodies and good faces. Very generous with their food and did not use weapons. The noble savage
Diego Velázquez → Adelantado y gobernador de Cuba y el jefe de Cortes
la carta a Santángel → Moctezuma died a stone when Cortes asked to leave from a balcony to try to speak to the crowd and appease the rebellion.
las Capitulaciones de Santa Fe → April 17, 1492, Columbus begs and gets the territories that to be granted be discovered perpetual and hereditary title of Admiral, like that of D. Alonso Enriquez had in Castile Columbus kings named his viceroy and governor-general, get a percentage of the goods of the Americas. (a contract between the kings and Colon)
Renancimiento → Revolution era of artistic and dramatic progress in the scientific concoction. People were more concerned about the fate of life here on earth instead of going after death., Cultivated the humanities and the man represents the intellect and action with a lot of knowledge, is a scholar but also a man of action.The Renaissance also gives boost to settlement and there is an extreme nationalism which rejects everything that is not Christian or Spanish, hence the expulsion of the Jews in 1492, of the Moors in 1609 and the persecutions of the Inquisition.