← Chapter 6 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was Sargon's greatest achievement?
- The Babylonians traded with people along the Persian Gulf, grain and woven cloth for what?
- What are the four empires?
- Who decreed that a king's son would be heir to the throne?
- What famous stele did the Akkadians create?
- a the Akkadian Empire, the Babylonian Empire,the Assyrian Empire, and the Neo-Babylonian Empire.
- b Sargon
- c The Victory Stele.
- d He created the world's first empire.
- e Wood, gold, silver, precious gems, and livestock
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- how to use millitary strategies. he taught them how to fight in tight formations. sheilds in a line at the front and spears in the back between the sheilds. CHARGE!
- A thousand years.
- Sargon I
5 True/False Questions
What were some palaces built on top of? → On top of hills
when is the test? → 10/19. tommorow! dont forget! and have fun at the spaghetti dinner! :) buy lots of books... ok im done
What were the four civilizations that came after Sumer, in order? → Akkadians, Babylonians, Assyrians, and Neo-Babylonians.
Ancient Sumer flourished in when? → the Akkadian Empire, the Babylonian Empire,the Assyrian Empire, and the Neo-Babylonian Empire.
What is economy? → The way a region or country uses resources to produce and sell or trade goods and services to meet people's needs and wants.