5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How long did Sargon rule?
- What famous stele did the Akkadians create?
- What are aqueducts?
- The city-states where each like what?
- How was the economy of Babylonia helped?
- a The Victory Stele.
- b Small, independent countries
- c By trade. Artisans and merchants brought back things from distant places. (Ideas, too)
- d 56 years.
- e They were pipes that carried drinking and bathing water.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Code of Laws (1st written laws, 1st apply to all)
- 56 years
- A thousand years.
- to unify the empire and preserve order
5 True/False Questions
Laws that were created by the will of______ were never allowed to change. → gods
when is the test? → A military blockade and attack on a city to force it to surrender.
What was the capital of the Akkadian Empire? → Agade.
What were some palaces built on top of? → On top of hills
Who decreed that a king's son would be heir to the throne? → sheilds in front, spears in back between sheilds