← Chapter 6 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What were some palaces built on top of?
- What did Nebuchadrezzar decorate his palace with?
- Define empire.
- Who ruled the world's first empire?
- What were a few of the things that the Akkadians adopted from Sumer?
- a farming/ irrigation techniques, record information in cuneiform, and worship same gods but with different names.
- b Sargon I
- c On top of hills
- d a large territory in which several groups of people are ruled by a single leader or government
- e Lush gardens
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "House of the Platform between Heaven and Earth."
- His wife was from the jungle. She was homesick, and he wanted to make her feel at home.
- 10/19. tommorow! dont forget! and have fun at the spaghetti dinner! :) buy lots of books... ok im done
- 56 years
5 True/False Questions
Name Sargon's grand-son. → 10/19. tommorow! dont forget! and have fun at the spaghetti dinner! :) buy lots of books... ok im done
Who created ideas that led to the 60-minute hour and 7-day week? → Hammurabi.
What does 'Neo' mean? → The way a region or country uses resources to produce and sell or trade goods and services to meet people's needs and wants.
What was the capital of the Akkadian Empire? → Agade
What famous stele did the Akkadians create? → Agade.