5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- acute triangle
- supplementary angles
- a Two angles whose measures have the sum 180°.
- b A triangle with three acute angles.
- c A chord of a circle that contains the center, or the length of that chord.
- d A polygon with 4 sides
- e The side opposite the vertex angle. (of an isosceles triangle)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lines that are not in the same plane and do not intersect.
- A polygon that is both equilateral and equiangular.
- An arc of a circle whose endpoints are the endpoints of a diameter. An arc whose degree measure is 180°.
- An equiangular rhombus, an equilateral rectangle, a regular quadrilateral.
- An angle whose measure is less than 90°.
5 True/False questions
hexagon → A polygon with 10 sides
parallelogram → Lines that lie in the same plane and do not intersect.
endpoint → The point at either end of a segment or arc, or the first point of a ray.
parallel → An undefined term thought of as a flat surface that extends infinitely along its edges. It has length and width but no thickness, so it is two-dimensional.
obtuse angle → An angle whose measure is 90°.