5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- right angle
- convex polygon
- a A polygon with no diagonal outside the polygon.
- b A quadrilateral with exactly two distinct pairs of congruent consecutive sides.
- c An angle whose measure is 90°.
- d An equiangular rhombus, an equilateral rectangle, a regular quadrilateral.
- e A polygon with 10 sides
5 Multiple choice questions
- A ray that has its endpoint at the vertex of the angle and that divides the angle into two congruent angles.
- Two points on a circle and the continuous part of the circle between them.
- The length of the boundary of a two-dimensional figure. For a polygon it is the sum of the lengths of its sides.
- A triangle whose sides are congruent.
- A polygon with 7 sides
5 True/False questions
congruent polygons → Two or more polygons with the exact same size and shape.
regular polygon → A polygon whose angles are congruent.
right triangle → A triangle with a right angle.
polygon → A closed figure in a plane, formed by connecting line segments endpoint to endpoint with each segment intersecting exactly two others.
concave polygon → A polygon with no diagonal outside the polygon.