5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- arc measure
- a A statement that clarifies or explains the meaning of a word or phrase.
- b A polygon with n sides.
- c The measure of the central angle that intercepts an arc, measured in degrees.
- d A polygon with 3 sides
- e A polygon with 12 sides
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The common endpoint of the two rays of the angle.
- An endpoint where two sides of the polygon meet.
- An equilateral parallelogram.
- An undefined term thought of as a straight, continuous arrangement of infinitely many points extending forever in two directions. It has length, but no width or thickness, so it is one-dimensional.
- An undefined term thought of as a flat surface that extends infinitely along its edges. It has length and width but no thickness, so it is two-dimensional.
5 True/False Questions
major arc → An equiangular rhombus, an equilateral rectangle, a regular quadrilateral.
concave polygon → A polygon that is both equilateral and equiangular.
adjacent angles → Two or more angles that have the same measure.
coplanar → An undefined term thought of as a location with no size or dimension. It is the most basic building block of geometry. In a two-dimensional coordinate system, its location is represented by an ordered pair of numbers (x, y).
congruent angles → Two or more circles with the same radius.