5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- linear pair (of angles)
- a A polygon with 8 sides
- b Two adjacent supplementary angles whose non-common sides form a line.
- c An undefined term thought of as a location with no size or dimension. It is the most basic building block of geometry. In a two-dimensional coordinate system, its location is represented by an ordered pair of numbers (x, y).
- d A polygon with 10 sides
- e An equiangular rhombus, an equilateral rectangle, a regular quadrilateral.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A polygon with no diagonal outside the polygon.
- A polygon with 4 sides
- Two or more polygons with the exact same size and shape.
- A quadrilateral in which both pairs of opposite sides are parallel.
- A polygon with 3 sides
5 True/False Questions
side (of an angle) → A line segment connecting consecutive vertices of a polygon.
consecutive (angles, sides or vertices of a polygon) → Two angles that share a common side, two sides that share a common vertex, or two vertices that are the endpoints of one side.
angle bisector → A ray that has its endpoint at the vertex of the angle and that divides the angle into two congruent angles.
equilateral polygon → A polygon with no diagonal outside the polygon.
major arc → An arc of a circle that is less than a semicircle.