5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- concave polygon
- adjacent angles
- concentric circles
- a A closed figure in a plane, formed by connecting line segments endpoint to endpoint with each segment intersecting exactly two others.
- b An equilateral parallelogram.
- c Circles that share the same center.
- d Two non-overlapping angles with a common vertex and one common side.
- e A polygon with at least one diagonal outside the polygon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two angles whose measures have the sum 180°.
- A triangle with three acute angles.
- The angle between the two congruent sides (of an isosceles triangle)
- A triangle whose sides are congruent.
- A polygon with 11 sides
5 True/False questions
obtuse triangle → A triangle with three acute angles.
congruent segments → Two or more segments that have the same measure or length.
convex polygon → A polygon with no diagonal outside the polygon.
rectangle → An equiangular parallelogram.
skew lines → An undefined term thought of as a flat surface that extends infinitely along its edges. It has length and width but no thickness, so it is two-dimensional.