← Chapter 8 Joints Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What syndrome causes clicking and pain signs
- What are the Diseases of the joints?
- What is the weeping lubrication?
- What do the synovial membrane cover?
- What are two types of injuries?
- a TMJ syndrome
- b Sprains
- c Arthritis
- d Fibrous Capsule and all internal joint surfaces that are not covered with hylane cartilage
- e It is when the synovial fluid goes back and forth from the articular cartilage to the joint cavity
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- It wraps around tendons to protect against rubbing of the bone by the tendon
hold skeleton together
provide some protection
- Fibrous capsules
5 True/False Questions
What is Fibriocartilage? → Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
What does synovial fluid do? → It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
What are the four types of Synovial Joints based on Shape? → Synarthrosis
What are the types of Angle Movements? → Extension
What function does the fibrous capsules play? → Sutures