5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What syndrome causes clicking and pain signs
- What are the types of movements by synovial joints?
- Classification of fibrous Joints?
- What function does the fibrous capsules play?
- What are the three types of joints based on function?
- a Gliding
- b TMJ syndrome
- c Fibrous Joints
- d Sutures
- e It provides strength for the bone so that it wont pull apart
5 Multiple choice questions
hold skeleton together
provide some protection
- It means the joints are more stretchier but does not have more joints than anyone else
5 True/False questions
What are the components of synovial joints? → Fibrous capsules
What is Bursa? → its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
What are examples of Meniscus? → Temporal and Mandiblar Joints
What is tendon sheath? → It wraps around tendons to protect against rubbing of the bone by the tendon
Where is the synovial fluid found? → joint cavity and articular cartilage.