5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does it mean to be doubled jointed?
- What are examples of Meniscus?
- What are the types of movements by synovial joints?
- Classification of Cartiliginous joints?
- What are the functions of the joints
- a It means the joints are more stretchier but does not have more joints than anyone else
- b Temporal and Mandiblar Joints
- c Gliding
- d mobility
hold skeleton together
provide some protection
- e Synchondroses
5 Multiple choice questions
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint syndrome
- Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
- Fibrous capsules
- Helps protect against crushing forces
5 True/False questions
What are the four types of Synovial Joints based on Shape? → Synarthrosis
What is tendon sheath? → its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
What are the types of special movements? → Extension
What function does the fibrous capsules play? → It provides strength for the bone so that it wont pull apart
What are the three types of joints based on structure? → Synarthrosis