← Chapter 8 Joints Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What do the synovial membrane cover?
- What are the three types of joints based on function?
- What are the types of movements by synovial joints?
- What are the three types of joints based on structure?
- What does TMJ stand for?
- a Synarthrosis
- b Fibrous Joints
- c Gliding
- d Temporal-Mandibular Joint syndrome
- e Fibrous Capsule and all internal joint surfaces that are not covered with hylane cartilage
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
- TMJ syndrome
- Fibrous capsules
5 True/False Questions
What does articular cartilage function as? → Temporal-Mandibular Joint syndrome
What is the weeping lubrication? → It is when the synovial fluid goes back and forth from the articular cartilage to the joint cavity
Classification of Cartiliginous joints? → Synchondroses
What function does the fibrous capsules play? → Sutures
What is Fibriocartilage? → its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone