5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where is the synovial fluid found?
- What is the weeping lubrication?
- What function does the fibrous capsules play?
- What are two types of injuries?
- What is Fibriocartilage?
- a It provides strength for the bone so that it wont pull apart
- b joint cavity and articular cartilage.
- c It is when the synovial fluid goes back and forth from the articular cartilage to the joint cavity
- d Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
- e Sprains
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hinge Joints
Ball and Socket Joints
- Fibrous Joints
5 True/False questions
What are the types of special movements? → Pronation
What are the functions of the joints → Arthritis
What syndrome causes clicking and pain signs → mobility
hold skeleton together
provide some protection
What does articular cartilage function as? → Helps protect against crushing forces
What are the types of movements by synovial joints? → Gliding