5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the types of movements by synovial joints?
- What are the four types of Synovial Joints based on Shape?
- What does it mean to be doubled jointed?
- What does synovial fluid do?
- What is Bursa?
- a its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
- b It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
- c Gliding
- d It means the joints are more stretchier but does not have more joints than anyone else
- e Hinge Joints
Ball and Socket Joints
5 Multiple Choice Questions
hold skeleton together
provide some protection
- Temporal and Mandiblar Joints
- Fibrous capsules
5 True/False Questions
What are the three types of joints based on function? → Fibrous Joints
Where is the synovial fluid found? → joint cavity and articular cartilage.
What does TMJ stand for? → Temporal-Mandibular Joint syndrome
What is the weeping lubrication? → It wraps around tendons to protect against rubbing of the bone by the tendon
What is tendon sheath? → its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone