5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Fibriocartilage?
- What does synovial fluid do?
- What does TMJ stand for?
- What function does the fibrous capsules play?
- What is tendon sheath?
- a It wraps around tendons to protect against rubbing of the bone by the tendon
- b Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
- c It provides strength for the bone so that it wont pull apart
- d Temporal-Mandibular Joint syndrome
- e It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fibrous Joints
- Helps protect against crushing forces
- TMJ syndrome
- its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
5 True/False questions
Classification of Cartiliginous joints? → Synchondroses
What are the types of special movements? → Extension
What are the three types of joints based on structure? → Synarthrosis
What are two types of injuries? → Sprains
What are the types of movements by synovial joints? → Gliding