← Chapter 8 Joints Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What do the synovial membrane cover?
- What are the four types of Synovial Joints based on Shape?
- What is Fibriocartilage?
- What does it mean to be doubled jointed?
- What are the three types of joints based on function?
- a Fibrous Joints
- b Hinge Joints
Ball and Socket Joints
- c Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
- d Fibrous Capsule and all internal joint surfaces that are not covered with hylane cartilage
- e It means the joints are more stretchier but does not have more joints than anyone else
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
- TMJ syndrome
5 True/False Questions
What function does the fibrous capsules play? → Sutures
Classification of fibrous Joints? → Sutures
What does articular cartilage function as? → Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
What are examples of Meniscus? → Temporal and Mandiblar Joints
What does synovial fluid do? → joint cavity and articular cartilage.