5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where is the synovial fluid found?
- What does synovial fluid do?
- What is Bursa?
- What do the synovial membrane cover?
- What are the three types of joints based on function?
- a Fibrous Joints
- b It provides protection against the rubbing forces in the articular cartilage and acts as macrophages when pushed out by compression to the joint cavity
- c Fibrous Capsule and all internal joint surfaces that are not covered with hylane cartilage
- d joint cavity and articular cartilage.
- e its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
5 Multiple choice questions
- Temporal-Mandibular Joint syndrome
- It is when the synovial fluid goes back and forth from the articular cartilage to the joint cavity
- Helps protect against crushing forces
5 True/False questions
What are two types of injuries? → Temporal and Mandiblar Joints
What are examples of Meniscus? → Temporal and Mandiblar Joints
What are the types of special movements? → Extension
What are the three types of joints based on structure? → Synarthrosis
What are the four types of Synovial Joints based on Shape? → Synarthrosis