5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does articular cartilage function as?
- What are the Diseases of the joints?
- What are the types of movements by synovial joints?
- What do the synovial membrane cover?
- What is Bursa?
- a Fibrous Capsule and all internal joint surfaces that are not covered with hylane cartilage
- b Gliding
- c its a pocket of fluid that protects against rubbing on the bone
- d Helps protect against crushing forces
- e Arthritis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- joint cavity and articular cartilage.
- It wraps around tendons to protect against rubbing of the bone by the tendon
- Its called meniscus and it is additional padding where alot of weight is
- Hinge Joints
Ball and Socket Joints
5 True/False Questions
What are the types of Angle Movements? → Extension
What function does the fibrous capsules play? → Sutures
Classification of fibrous Joints? → Synchondroses
What are the components of synovial joints? → Fibrous capsules
What are the types of special movements? → Pronation