5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- "Nego", "Negare"
- a conceit, especially about one's appearance; something worthless or useless; a dressing table
- b cure-all
- c latin for "all"
- d An opening, especially one that admits light
- e latin for "to deny"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a wild uproar, din, or commotion
- a covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard; a monastery or similar place of religious seclusion; to seclude, as in a monastery
- a person who avoids mixing with people
- greek word for "all"
- latin for "whole"
5 True/False Questions
omnipresent → present everywhere
inception → the beginning of something
nihilism → the total rejection of religious or moral beliefs
annihilate → to destroy completely
vacous → empty,especially of meaning or purpose