5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a wild uproar, din, or commotion
- b all-powerful, having unlimited power or authority
- c universal, including most things; referring to the Roman Catholic church
- d a person who avoids mixing with people
- e An opening, especially one that admits light
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to destroy completely
- the beginning of something
- to disprove; to nullify; to rule out, to cancel, to repeal
- a covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard; a monastery or similar place of religious seclusion; to seclude, as in a monastery
- latin for "all"
5 True/False Questions
vacous → empty,especially of meaning or purpose
"Totus" → latin for "whole"
incipient → the beginning of something
"Apertum", "Aperio" → latin for "to begin"
preclude → to prevent, to make impossible