5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a present everywhere
- b latin for "nothing"
- c greek word for "all"
- d a wild uproar, din, or commotion
- e to disprove; to nullify; to rule out, to cancel, to repeal
5 Multiple choice questions
- latin for "to open"
- the beginning of something
- a person who avoids mixing with people
- in its early stages; beginning
- the total rejection of religious or moral beliefs
5 True/False questions
annihilate → to destroy completely
omnipotent → present everywhere
vanity → conceit, especially about one's appearance; something worthless or useless; a dressing table
"Nego", "Negare" → latin for "to deny"
preclude → a person who avoids mixing with people