5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a empty,especially of meaning or purpose
- b latin for "all"
- c eating every kind of food; eagerly taking in everything, having a wide variety of tastes
- d a covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard; a monastery or similar place of religious seclusion; to seclude, as in a monastery
- e latin for "whole"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- universal, including most things; referring to the Roman Catholic church
- to disprove; to nullify; to rule out, to cancel, to repeal
- the beginning of something
- latin for "to begin"
5 True/False Questions
omnipresent → present everywhere
renegade → to disprove; to nullify; to rule out, to cancel, to repeal
"Claudo", "Claudere" → latin for "to deny"
overt → to brag about, to boast; a boast
nihilism → to destroy completely