5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An opening, especially one that admits light
- b to prevent, to make impossible
- c conceit, especially about one's appearance; something worthless or useless; a dressing table
- d one who deserts a group, cause, faith, etc.; an outlaw; like a renegade, traitorous
- e all-powerful, having unlimited power or authority
5 Multiple choice questions
- done or shown openly
- to disprove; to nullify; to rule out, to cancel, to repeal
- universal, including most things; referring to the Roman Catholic church
- latin for "to close"
- latin for "whole"
5 True/False questions
"Holos" → latin for "whole"
"Apertum", "Aperio" → latin for "to open"
"Pan" → greek word for "all"
cloister → a covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard; a monastery or similar place of religious seclusion; to seclude, as in a monastery
inception → in its early stages; beginning