5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a conceit, especially about one's appearance; something worthless or useless; a dressing table
- b a wild uproar, din, or commotion
- c one who deserts a group, cause, faith, etc.; an outlaw; like a renegade, traitorous
- d latin for "whole"
- e in its early stages; beginning
5 Multiple choice questions
- greek for :whole"
- latin for "to deny"
- a covered walk along the inside walls of a building, usually looking out on a courtyard; a monastery or similar place of religious seclusion; to seclude, as in a monastery
- eating every kind of food; eagerly taking in everything, having a wide variety of tastes
- latin for "to close"
5 True/False questions
"Pan" → latin for "all"
annihilate → to destroy completely
"Apertum", "Aperio" → latin for "to begin"
panacea → to disprove; to nullify; to rule out, to cancel, to repeal
recluse → to prevent, to make impossible