5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- "Vanus", "Vaccus"
- "Claudo", "Claudere"
- a latin for "empty"
- b latin for "to close"
- c one who deserts a group, cause, faith, etc.; an outlaw; like a renegade, traitorous
- d cure-all
- e all-powerful, having unlimited power or authority
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- greek word for "all"
- latin for "to begin"
- to prevent, to make impossible
- in its early stages; beginning
- eating every kind of food; eagerly taking in everything, having a wide variety of tastes
5 True/False Questions
totalitarian → eating every kind of food; eagerly taking in everything, having a wide variety of tastes
vaunt → to brag about, to boast; a boast
nihilism → to destroy completely
aperture → to prevent, to make impossible
overt → done or shown openly