5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Press this key to make formula absolute.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- What appears in a newly drawn text box?
- a "Type text here" or "Place text here"
- b A software delivery model where a provider licenses an application to customers to use as a service on demand.
- c A device that helps separate but similar networks to communicate with each other.
- d F4 Example: =b6d4 --> =b6$d$4
- e email server
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A hardware device that connects two or more networks.
- Software and hardware systems that stop those outside a network from sending information into the network or taking information out of it.
- A network architecture in which each computer in the network can act as both server and client.
- Click file, save & send, change file type, and double click Workbook (xlsx)
- Formats are copied from the source cell and can be pasted to one or multiple cells.
5 True/False Questions
Cloud Computing → A model of software delivery in which software is hosted on an online provider's website and you access it over the internet using your browser; you don't have to have the source application software actually installed on your computer in order to use the software. Also called utility computing.
Database Software → A type of software used to query, organize, sort and create reports on sets of data such as customer lists.
Token Ring → A standard that allows computers and other devices accessing a network to share a signal. This signal, called a token, is passed from device to device, and only the device that holds the token can transmit data at that time.
Client/Server Network → A standard that specifies that there is no central device controlling the timing of data transmission. With this standard , each device tries to send data when it senses that the network is available.
Freeware → Software that is made available to use free of charge.