5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Database Software
- a The number of bits (pieces of data) per second that can be transmitted over a communications medium.
- b A computer industry term for a flaw or failure in software that causes it not to work as intended.
- c A type of software used to query, organize, sort and create reports on sets of data such as customer lists.
- d A device that helps separate but similar networks to communicate with each other.
- e The general flow of creating a new software product; includes performing market research and business analysis, creating a plan and budget for implementing the software, programming the software, testing the software, releasing the software to the public, and debugging the software. photo on page 143
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Software that is made available to use free of charge.
- Click new comments button in comments group or right click and select insert comment in shortcut menu.
- Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw, and QuarkXPress
- A transmission at a rate of 1 billion bits per second.
- A standard that specifies that there is no central device controlling the timing of data transmission. With this standard , each device tries to send data when it senses that the network is available.
5 True/False Questions
Default file format for Excel 2007. → xlsx.
Press which key to move and copy a worksheet to a new one. → Control (ctrl)
Rich Text Format (RTF) → A text format that includes only basic formatting information that most software products are likely to be able to to open or import.
Keyboard shortcut for cutting and placing cut on clipboard. → A wireless technology primarily used to track and identify items using radio signals. An RFID tag placed in an item contains a transponder which is read by a transceiver or RFID reader.
The set default under cell format. → Display trend over time (dates, years) at even intervals. Emphasize rate of change over time.