5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bus Topology
- What does a line chart show?
- Cloud Computing
- What appears in a newly drawn text box?
- a Software and hardware systems that stop those outside a network from sending information into the network or taking information out of it.
- b On a bus network, if one device malfunctions, it has no effect on other devices located along the bus cable. Figure 6.13 page 177.
- c Display trend over time (dates, years) at even intervals. Emphasize rate of change over time.
- d "Type text here" or "Place text here"
- e A model of software delivery in which software is hosted on an online provider's website and you access it over the internet using your browser; you don't have to have the source application software actually installed on your computer in order to use the software. Also called utility computing.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Space-based equipment that receives microwave signals from an earth based station and then broadcasts the signals back to another earth-based station.
- Hold ctrl to selet all then go to print. OR hold shift to selet in a row then go to print.
- Click new comments button in comments group or right click and select insert comment in shortcut menu.
- Far right side. "Page Break Preview"
- Click file, save & send, change file type, and double click Workbook (xlsx)
5 True/False questions
Press which key to move and copy a worksheet to a new one. → Hold ctrl to selet all then go to print. OR hold shift to selet in a row then go to print.
Shareware → Software that is made available to use free of charge.
Twisted-Pair Cable → A type of cable consisting of two independently insulated wires twisted around one another This tupe of cable is used to transmit signals over short distances. Twisted-pair cables are used to connect a home's hardware telephone system of an Ethernet network,for example.
802.11 Standard → Software for which you pay a small fee.
Comma-Separated-Values (CSV) → A format that separates each pieve of data in a file by with a comma.