5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- How to print more than one worksheet at once.
- a The speed at which a signal can change from high to low; a signal sent at a faster frequency provides faster transmission.
- b The number of bits (pieces of data) per second that can be transmitted over a communications medium.
- c Hold ctrl to selet all then go to print. OR hold shift to selet in a row then go to print.
- d Category of software that deals with standard business processes such as managing customer information, product inventories, and employee records and benefits systems.
- e The general flow of creating a new software product; includes performing market research and business analysis, creating a plan and budget for implementing the software, programming the software, testing the software, releasing the software to the public, and debugging the software. photo on page 143
5 Multiple choice questions
- Software that enables you to create slideshows that include text, graphics, and multimedia.
- Click file, save & send, change file type, and double click Workbook (xlsx)
- Ctrl + X
- Software for which you pay a small fee.
- A type of software used to query, organize, sort and create reports on sets of data such as customer lists.
5 True/False questions
Ethernet → Software that is made available to use free of charge.
Satellite Communication → Space-based equipment that receives microwave signals from an earth based station and then broadcasts the signals back to another earth-based station.
Press which key to move and copy a worksheet to a new one. → Hold ctrl to selet all then go to print. OR hold shift to selet in a row then go to print.
American National Standards Institute (ANSI) → A software delivery model where a provider licenses an application to customers to use as a service on demand.
TCP/IP → email server