5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name of the view the spreadsheet is in when you can view the spreadsheet and print settings.
- Token Ring
- Drag ________ to adjust column.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- a Software and hardware systems that stop those outside a network from sending information into the network or taking information out of it.
- b The general flow of creating a new software product; includes performing market research and business analysis, creating a plan and budget for implementing the software, programming the software, testing the software, releasing the software to the public, and debugging the software. photo on page 143
- c Boundary line between two columns. Pointer will change to vertical line with left and right pointing arrow. <--l-->
- d Far right side. "Page Break Preview"
- e A standard that allows computers and other devices accessing a network to share a signal. This signal, called a token, is passed from device to device, and only the device that holds the token can transmit data at that time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The speed at which a signal can change from high to low; a signal sent at a faster frequency provides faster transmission.
- A transmission at a rate of 1 billion bits per second.
- One of the organizations that establishes network communications standards.
- A network architecture in which a computer (called the server) stores programs and files that any connected device (called a client) can access.
5 True/False questions
This action sets the width of a column to fit the width of the longest entry. → Autofit.
Network Protocol → A rule for how data is handled as it travels along a communications channel.
What happens when moving or copying cells... → Marquee appears...dotted line around cell.
Bridge → A device that helps separate but similar networks to communicate with each other.
Adobe Photoshop → is NOT productivity software