5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How to convert a file to a different format in Excel 2010
- What does format painter do?
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Twisted-Pair Cable
- a Formats are copied from the source cell and can be pasted to one or multiple cells.
- b A type of cable consisting of two independently insulated wires twisted around one another This tupe of cable is used to transmit signals over short distances. Twisted-pair cables are used to connect a home's hardware telephone system of an Ethernet network,for example.
- c Click file, save & send, change file type, and double click Workbook (xlsx)
- d A text format that includes only basic formatting information that most software products are likely to be able to to open or import.
- e First spreadsheet application for personal computers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The speed at which a signal can change from high to low; a signal sent at a faster frequency provides faster transmission.
- email server
- A wireless technology primarily used to track and identify items using radio signals. An RFID tag placed in an item contains a transponder which is read by a transceiver or RFID reader.
- F4 Example: =b6d4 --> =b6$d$4
- One of the organizations that establishes network communications standards.
5 True/False Questions
TCP/IP → Short for Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol. A protocol that breaks transmissions into small packers of data that are sent on the network. Each packet specifies the order in which the data is to be reassembled. This is the protocol for the Internet.
Press which key to move and copy a worksheet to a new one. → Control (ctrl)
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) → Display trend over time (dates, years) at even intervals. Emphasize rate of change over time.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) → A transmission at a rate of 1 billion bits per second.
Center the text between the top and bottom of a cell. → Red triangle in top right corner.