5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What the different charts are.
- Coaxial Cable
- What does format painter do?
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Drag ________ to adjust column.
- a Formats are copied from the source cell and can be pasted to one or multiple cells.
- b The cable that is used to transmit cable television signals over an insulated wire at a fast speed (millions of bits per second).
- c Column, line, pie, bar, area, and scatter.
- d One of the organizations that establishes network communications standards.
- e Boundary line between two columns. Pointer will change to vertical line with left and right pointing arrow. <--l-->
5 Multiple choice questions
- Employees can use their cell phones both inside the company's building and in the wireless networks outside the building without dropping a call as tehy move from one environment to another. Also being used to save money.
- A transmission at a rate of 1 billion bits per second.
- is NOT productivity software
- A computer industry term for a flaw or failure in software that causes it not to work as intended.
- F4 Example: =b6d4 --> =b6$d$4
5 True/False questions
Bus Topology → On a bus network, if one device malfunctions, it has no effect on other devices located along the bus cable. Figure 6.13 page 177.
What appears in a newly drawn text box? → "Type text here" or "Place text here"
Name of the view the spreadsheet is in when you can view the spreadsheet and print settings. → Z --> A
Software Suite → A collection of productivity software applications sold as one package that use tools common to all the products in the suite. (i.e. Microsoft Office 2010)
Shareware → Software that is made available to use free of charge.