5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Database Software
- PMT Function
- Default file format for Excel 2010
- a A text format that includes only basic formatting information that most software products are likely to be able to to open or import.
- b A type of software used to query, organize, sort and create reports on sets of data such as customer lists.
- c xlsx.
- d (rate,nper,pv,fv,type) financial function returns the payment for a loan based on a constant interest rate and period if tine for repayment.
- e First spreadsheet application for personal computers
5 Multiple choice questions
- The cable that is used to transmit cable television signals over an insulated wire at a fast speed (millions of bits per second).
- One of the organizations that establishes network communications standards.
- Far right side. "Page Break Preview"
- Boundary line between two columns. Pointer will change to vertical line with left and right pointing arrow. <--l-->
- A rule for how data is handled as it travels along a communications channel.
5 True/False questions
The set default under cell format. → General
Frequency → The speed at which a signal can change from high to low; a signal sent at a faster frequency provides faster transmission.
How to ungroup spreadsheets → Right click and click Ungroup Sheets in shortcut menu.
Freeware → Software for which you pay a small fee.
This action sets the width of a column to fit the width of the longest entry. → Autofit.