5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Center the text between the top and bottom of a cell.
- How to print more than one worksheet at once.
- Gigabit per Second (Gbps)
- The set default under cell format.
- Coaxial Cable
- a A transmission at a rate of 1 billion bits per second.
- b The cable that is used to transmit cable television signals over an insulated wire at a fast speed (millions of bits per second).
- c General
- d Middle Align
- e Hold ctrl to selet all then go to print. OR hold shift to selet in a row then go to print.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw, and QuarkXPress
- A device that helps separate but similar networks to communicate with each other.
- Right click and click Ungroup Sheets in shortcut menu.
- A transmission medium that uses a protected string of glass which transmits beams of light. Fiber-optic transmission is very fast, sending billions of bits per second.
- The general flow of creating a new software product; includes performing market research and business analysis, creating a plan and budget for implementing the software, programming the software, testing the software, releasing the software to the public, and debugging the software. photo on page 143
5 True/False questions
Router → email server
Ethernet → A standard that specifies that there is no central device controlling the timing of data transmission. With this standard , each device tries to send data when it senses that the network is available.
Software as a Service (SaaS) → A software delivery model where a provider licenses an application to customers to use as a service on demand.
Cloud Computing → (rate,nper,pv,fv,type) financial function returns the payment for a loan based on a constant interest rate and period if tine for repayment.
Frequency → A hardware device that connects two or more networks.