5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Database Software
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Peer-to-Peer Network (P2P)
- a Category of software that deals with standard business processes such as managing customer information, product inventories, and employee records and benefits systems.
- b A software delivery model where a provider licenses an application to customers to use as a service on demand.
- c A type of software used to query, organize, sort and create reports on sets of data such as customer lists.
- d A computer industry term for a flaw or failure in software that causes it not to work as intended.
- e A network architecture in which each computer in the network can act as both server and client.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The number of bits (pieces of data) per second that can be transmitted over a communications medium.
- A format that separates each pieve of data in a file by with a comma.
- A transmission at a rate of 1 billion bits per second.
- Formats are copied from the source cell and can be pasted to one or multiple cells.
5 True/False Questions
Cloud Computing → On a bus network, if one device malfunctions, it has no effect on other devices located along the bus cable. Figure 6.13 page 177.
How to put comments in a cell. → A model of software delivery in which software is hosted on an online provider's website and you access it over the internet using your browser; you don't have to have the source application software actually installed on your computer in order to use the software. Also called utility computing.
Center the text between the top and bottom of a cell. → Middle Align
What happens when moving or copying cells... → Display trend over time (dates, years) at even intervals. Emphasize rate of change over time.
To make formula absolute place ____ infront of number. → $ example: =b7*$d$4