5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name of the view the spreadsheet is in when you can view the spreadsheet and print settings.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- How to ungroup spreadsheets
- a A device that helps separate but dissimilar networks to communicate with each other.
- b Far right side. "Page Break Preview"
- c A computer industry term for a flaw or failure in software that causes it not to work as intended.
- d Right click and click Ungroup Sheets in shortcut menu.
- e The general flow of creating a new software product; includes performing market research and business analysis, creating a plan and budget for implementing the software, programming the software, testing the software, releasing the software to the public, and debugging the software. photo on page 143
5 Multiple choice questions
- email server
- A format that separates each pieve of data in a file by with a comma.
- Z --> A
- Software that is made available to use free of charge.
5 True/False questions
Press this key to make formula absolute. → Boundary line between two columns. Pointer will change to vertical line with left and right pointing arrow. <--l-->
Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) → A technology that allows content to be treated as objects that can be inserted into different software documents even if they were not created using that software.
Satellite Communication → Space-based equipment that receives microwave signals from an earth based station and then broadcasts the signals back to another earth-based station.
Ethernet → A hardware device that connects two or more networks.
Frequency → The speed at which a signal can change from high to low; a signal sent at a faster frequency provides faster transmission.