5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Three ways that energy (heat) can be transferred are...
- a Second most common.
- b Conduction, convection, radiation.
- c Layer of the atmosphere where ozone is located.
- d The boundary between the troposphere and stratosphere.
- e Transfer of heat with OR without the use of a medium.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lines that connect points of the same temperature.
- Decreased and higher.
- (involves making contact = touch) Transfer of heat through molecular activity.
- Mass movement or circulation within a substance; Heat rises/Cool sinks.
- Heating of the atmosphere by radiation absorbed by gases.
5 True/False Questions
Weather → Energy that flows from one object to another due to increase in temperature.
Nitrogen → Most common gas in the atmosphere.
Ozone → A molecule of three oxygen atoms.
Climate → Energy that flows from one object to another due to increase in temperature.
Reflection → Light bounces off an object.