5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- internal energy
- extensive properties
- potential energy
- law of conservation of energy
- a the sum of all kinds of energy inside a substance
- b some properties of matter like mass, volume, and length depend on the quantity of matter present.
- c energy an object possesses because of its postion, stored energy, and is depedent on the position or location of something.
- d exit reaction
- e the observed fact that in any chemical or physical process, energy is neither created nor destroyed
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- indefinate shape and volume
- matter composed of only one kind of atom or molecule
- the degree of exactness or refinement of a measurement
- properties that can be observed or measured without changing the compostition of matter
- properties that can be observed only when substances interact with one another
5 True/False Questions
volume → the amount of space an object occupies
density formula → d=m/v, m=d v, v=m/d
endo → exit reaction
intensive properties → other physical properties like boiling point, melting point, density and texture along with all chemical properties, DO NOT depend on the amount of matter present.
kinetic energy → the sum of all kinds of energy inside a substance