5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cultural Diffusion
- a Babylonian king that created Mesopotamia's 282 laws.
- b Ditches that carried river water to their fields and allowed them to produce a surplus of crops.
- c Group of people in Asia who invented metal coins and the Persians adopted this.
- d Persian prophet and religious who lived around 600 B.C.
- e Process of a new idea or a product spreading from one culture to another.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Long-lasting patterns of organization in a community.
- Darius' secret group of inspectors whose job was to monitor the satraps and the people to make sure they were doing their jobs.
- One of the oldest and largest ancient libraries in Assyrian captail cities.
- Persia's king in 550 B.C.
- Southwest Asian kingdom that controlled a large empire from about 85 to 612 B.C.
5 True/False Questions
Sumer → Thick bed of mud.
Fertile Crescent → Arc of rich farmland in Southwest Asia, between the Persian Gulf and Miediterranean Sea.
Mesopotamia → Plain between Tigris and Euphrates.
Assyria's Military Machine → Darius' secret group of inspectors whose job was to monitor the satraps and the people to make sure they were doing their jobs.
Darius → Babylon's chief god.