5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cultural Diffusion
- Sargon of Akkad
- a Defeated city-states of Sumer with his army - created world's first empire.
- b Chaldean king who restored Babylon.
- c Process of a new idea or a product spreading from one culture to another.
- d Assyria's capital.
- e Person forced to leave homeland.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Arc of rich farmland in Southwest Asia, between the Persian Gulf and Miediterranean Sea.
- Two major staple crops of Mesopotamia.
- Persian prophet and religious who lived around 600 B.C.
- Cambyses' successor, noble of dynasty. Seized throne in 522-521 B.C.
- Iron tipped ram used to break down city gates.
5 True/False questions
Advanced cities → More than a large group of people living together.
Medes → Babylon's chief god.
Lydians → Group of people in Asia who invented metal coins and the Persians adopted this.
Tigris and Euphrates River → One of the oldest and largest ancient libraries in Assyrian captail cities.
City state → Southwest Asian kingdom that controlled a large empire from about 85 to 612 B.C.