5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- City state
- Library at Nineveh
- a One of the oldest and largest ancient libraries in Assyrian captail cities.
- b A city and its surrounding lands functioning as an independant political unit.
- c Babylonian king that created Mesopotamia's 282 laws.
- d Babylon's chief god.
- e Series of rulers from a single family.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Defeated city-states of Sumer with his army - created world's first empire.
- One of the Assyrian kings.
- Assyria's capital.
- Rivers that flow southeastward to Persian Gulf.
- Process of a new idea or a product spreading from one culture to another.
5 True/False Questions
Slit → Thick bed of mud.
Empire → Person forced to leave homeland.
Hammurabi's Code → Babylonian king that created Mesopotamia's 282 laws.
Sumerian Priests → The earliest rulers of the city-states because they could talk to the gods.
Cambyses → Southwest Asian people who helped destroy Assyrian Empire.