5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following constitutes unprofessional behavior when interacting with an externship preceptor?
- Accreditation may be defined as?
- Which of the following organizations publishes a journal called Professional Medical Assistants?
- Which of the following is/are the greatest benefits of an AAMA membership?
- The CMA and RMA examinations cover all of the following distinct areas of knowledge except ?
- a Criminal Justice
- b AAMA
- c A process in which recognition is granted to an education program
- d Arguing
- e All the above
5 Multiple choice questions
- Diagnosing communicable diseases
- Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
5 True/False questions
A patient with a physical disability comes to the office. The most appropriate response by the medical assistant is to? → Accountability
Which of the following statutes includes regulations regarding the testing of patient specimens and interpreting of results in the medical office? → Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment
Currently, the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Clinical Laboratory Improvements Act do not require medical assistants to be? → Credentialed
After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required? → Every 5 years
The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate? → Credentials