5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The abbreviation "CMA," when listed after a medical assistant's name, is his or her?
- Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation?
- Which of the following is the correct website address for the National Board of Medical Examiners?
- Which of the following words best describes a medical assistant who works effectively as a team member in the medical office?
- Which of the following terms refers to legal, mental, or moral responsibility?
- a Accountability
- b Credential
- c Empathy
- d www.nbme.org
- e Accountable
5 Multiple choice questions
- U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
- All the above
- Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
5 True/False questions
The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate? → Credentials
After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required? → Every 5 years
Which of the following statutes includes regulations regarding the testing of patient specimens and interpreting of results in the medical office? → Arguing
Which of the following constitutes unprofessional behavior when interacting with an externship preceptor? → Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment
Currently, the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Clinical Laboratory Improvements Act do not require medical assistants to be? → Credentialed