5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The CMA and RMA examinations cover all of the following distinct areas of knowledge except ?
- Which of the following is/are the greatest benefits of an AAMA membership?
- Which of the following terms refers to legal, mental, or moral responsibility?
- Which of the following is the correct website address for the National Board of Medical Examiners?
- Which of the following words best describes a medical assistant who works effectively as a team member in the medical office?
- a Accountable
- b www.nbme.org
- c Accountability
- d All the above
- e Criminal Justice
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
- Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following statutes includes regulations regarding the testing of patient specimens and interpreting of results in the medical office? → Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment
The abbreviation "CMA," when listed after a medical assistant's name, is his or her? → Credential
Accreditation may be defined as? → Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation? → Certifications awarded relating to a position
The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate? → Diagnosing communicable diseases