5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Specific laboratory duties for medical assistants include all of the following, except?
- After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required?
- Which of the following constitutes unprofessional behavior when interacting with an externship preceptor?
- Which of the following words best describes a medical assistant who works effectively as a team member in the medical office?
- Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation?
- a Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
- b Empathy
- c Arguing
- d Accountable
- e Every 5 years
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
- All the above
5 True/False questions
Which of the following organizations publishes a journal called Professional Medical Assistants? → AAMA
Which of the following organizations offers the Registered Medical Assistant credential? → AMT
The CMA and RMA examinations cover all of the following distinct areas of knowledge except ? → Criminal Justice
The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate? → Credentials
Which of the following terms refers to legal, mental, or moral responsibility? → Accountability