5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The goal of the 1996 AAMA Role Delineation Study was to?
- Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume?
- Accreditation may be defined as?
- Which one of the following organizations declared medical assisting an allied health profession?
- Which of the following behaviors might be displayed by a medical assistant who is behaving unprofessionally?
- a Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
- b A process in which recognition is granted to an education program
- c Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
- d Certifications awarded relating to a position
- e U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Criminal Justice
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation? → Certifications awarded relating to a position
Which of the following terms refers to legal, mental, or moral responsibility? → All the above
Which of the following constitutes unprofessional behavior when interacting with an externship preceptor? → Arguing
Which of the following is/are the greatest benefits of an AAMA membership? → Certifications awarded relating to a position
A patient with a physical disability comes to the office. The most appropriate response by the medical assistant is to? → Accountability