5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume?
- Which one of the following organizations declared medical assisting an allied health profession?
- Which of the following statutes includes regulations regarding the testing of patient specimens and interpreting of results in the medical office?
- Accreditation may be defined as?
- Currently, the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Clinical Laboratory Improvements Act do not require medical assistants to be?
- a U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- b A process in which recognition is granted to an education program
- c Certifications awarded relating to a position
- d Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment
- e Credentialed
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
- Integrity and honesty
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following organizations publishes a journal called Professional Medical Assistants? → AMT
Which of the following terms describes behaving courteously, conscientiously, and in a generally businesslike manner? → Accountable
The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate? → Diagnosing communicable diseases
After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required? → Every 5 years
Specific laboratory duties for medical assistants include all of the following, except? → Credentials