5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Accreditation may be defined as?
- The initials RMA listed after a medical assistant's name indicate?
- The goal of the 1996 AAMA Role Delineation Study was to?
- Which of the following is the correct website address for the National Board of Medical Examiners?
- The abbreviation "CMA," when listed after a medical assistant's name, is his or her?
- a www.nbme.org
- b Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
- c A process in which recognition is granted to an education program
- d Credential
- e Credentials
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ask the patient whether assistance is needed
- Certifications awarded relating to a position
- Integrity and honesty
- All the above
5 True/False questions
Which of the following organizations offers the Registered Medical Assistant credential? → AMT
Currently, the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Clinical Laboratory Improvements Act do not require medical assistants to be? → Credentialed
Which of the following terms refers to legal, mental, or moral responsibility? → All the above
Which of the following is not an example of a medical assistant's clinical duties? → Recertification
Which of the following statutes includes regulations regarding the testing of patient specimens and interpreting of results in the medical office? → Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment