5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A patient with a physical disability comes to the office. The most appropriate response by the medical assistant is to?
- Currently, the Occupational Safety and Health Act and the Clinical Laboratory Improvements Act do not require medical assistants to be?
- Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation?
- After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required?
- Which of the following organizations offers the Registered Medical Assistant credential?
- a Ask the patient whether assistance is needed
- b Empathy
- c Every 5 years
- d AMT
- e Credentialed
5 Multiple choice questions
- U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
5 True/False questions
Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume? → Certifications awarded relating to a position
Which of the following words best describes a medical assistant who works effectively as a team member in the medical office? → Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
The CMA and RMA examinations cover all of the following distinct areas of knowledge except ? → Credentials
The most important elements in providing superior customer service to patients are? → Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
The goal of the 1996 AAMA Role Delineation Study was to? → A process in which recognition is granted to an education program