5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The most important elements in providing superior customer service to patients are?
- Which of the following statutes includes regulations regarding the testing of patient specimens and interpreting of results in the medical office?
- The abbreviation "CMA," when listed after a medical assistant's name, is his or her?
- Which of the following is not an example of a medical assistant's clinical duties?
- Which of the following professional attributes indicates the ability to understand someone else's situation?
- a Integrity and honesty
- b Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment
- c Credential
- d Diagnosing communicable diseases
- e Empathy
5 Multiple choice questions
- All the above
- U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
5 True/False questions
Which of the following behaviors might be displayed by a medical assistant who is behaving unprofessionally? → Accountable
After you become a certified medical assistant, how often is recertification required? → Credentials
Which of the following words best describes a medical assistant who works effectively as a team member in the medical office? → Using a term of endearment when talking to a patient
Which of the following organizations publishes a journal called Professional Medical Assistants? → AMT
Which of the following constitutes unprofessional behavior when interacting with an externship preceptor? → Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendment