5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A patient with a physical disability comes to the office. The most appropriate response by the medical assistant is to?
- The goal of the 1996 AAMA Role Delineation Study was to?
- Specific laboratory duties for medical assistants include all of the following, except?
- Which of the following is the most appropriate information to include on a resume?
- The abbreviation "CMA," when listed after a medical assistant's name, is his or her?
- a Ask the patient whether assistance is needed
- b Credential
- c Collecting arterial blood for measuring blood oxygen levels
- d Certifications awarded relating to a position
- e Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Criminal Justice
- U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following behaviors might be displayed by a medical assistant who is behaving unprofessionally? → Diagnosing communicable diseases
Accreditation may be defined as? → Revise and update the standards used for the accreditation of medical assisting programs
Which of the following statutes includes regulations regarding the testing of patient specimens and interpreting of results in the medical office? → Arguing
Which of the following constitutes unprofessional behavior when interacting with an externship preceptor? → Arguing
Which of the following is/are the greatest benefits of an AAMA membership? → Certifications awarded relating to a position