5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A person who supported the colonists during the American Revolution
- introduction to a declaration, constitution, or other official document
- to refuse to buy items from a particular country
- Rag figure representing an unpopular individual
- an organization that used meetings, letters, and pamphlets to spread political ideas through the colonies.
5 True/False Questions
Propaganda → Ideas or information designated and spread to influence opinion
Revenue → to cancel an act or law
Loyalist → A person who supported the British during the American Revolution
Minutemen → group of civilians trained to fight in emergencies.
export → to sell goods abroad