5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rag figure representing an unpopular individual
- introduction to a declaration, constitution, or other official document
- group of civilians trained to fight in emergencies.
- an organization that used meetings, letters, and pamphlets to spread political ideas through the colonies.
- a formal expression of opinion
5 True/False questions
Patriot → A person who supported the colonists during the American Revolution
boycott → A person who supported the British during the American Revolution
repeal → to cancel an act or law
export → to refuse to buy items from a particular country
Propaganda → Ideas or information designated and spread to influence opinion