5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Interpreting sensory stimuli.
- -interpreting and localizing sounds, adn discrimainating background sounds.
- Interpreting stimuli originating in muscles, joints and other internal tissues that give information about the position of one body part in relation to another.
- -Place in continuum of disability or terminal nature of illness.
- -The abililty to receive input, process information, and produce output.
5 True/False questions
Sensory-Vestibular → -Interpreting stimuli through eyes, inclduing peripheral vision and acuity and awareness of color and pattern.
Sensory-Olfactory → -interpreting odors.
Sensory-Gustatory → -Interpreting tastes.
Temporal Aspects-Chronological → -Stage of phase of maturation.
Sensory- Tactile → -Interpreting light touch, pressure, temperature, pain and vibration through skin contact/receptors.