5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -Stage of phase of maturation.
- -Interpreting light touch, pressure, temperature, pain and vibration through skin contact/receptors.
- -Place in continuum of disability or terminal nature of illness.
- -Place in important life phases, such as career cycle, parenting cycle, or educational process.
- -Interpreting sensory stimuli.
5 True/False Questions
Sensorimotor COMPONENT → -The abililty to receive input, process information, and produce output.
Sensory-Proproceptive → Interpreting stimuli originating in muscles, joints and other internal tissues that give information about the position of one body part in relation to another.
Sensory-Vestibular → -Interpreting stimuli through eyes, inclduing peripheral vision and acuity and awareness of color and pattern.
Sensory-Auditory → -Interpreting tastes.
Sensory-Gustatory → -interpreting and localizing sounds, adn discrimainating background sounds.