5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The religion that many people converted to during Asoka's reign
- Separates India from the rest of Asia
- fortress built on a brick platform
- In Indo-Aryan society, Brahmins were
- Southern Indian cultures were ________________ Indo-Aryan culture.
- a geographically isolated from
- b special priests
- c citadel
- d Buddhism
- e Himalayas
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ancient Harrapan city
5 True/False Questions
The Vedas were → Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
The Vedas are written in → Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
System of social organization → Chandragupta
belief that the world was an illusion → maya
The cycle of reincarnation ends with → Sanskrit