5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Indo-Aryan gods were based on
- belief that the world was an illusion
- Rough terrain in southern India prevented
- Indo-Aryans spoke
- Indian name for social classes
- a nature.
- b Sanskrit
- c maya
- d varnas
- e the unification of its peoples
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
- geographically isolated from
- ancient Harrapan city
5 True/False Questions
First Mauryan ruler → Sanskrit
Indo-Aryans enforced rigid → Sanskrit
Tried to improve basic living conditions in India → monsoons
There is some evidence that the Indus River valley people may have disappeared because of → Himalayas
In Indo-Aryan society, Brahmins were → nature.