5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Indo-Aryan gods were based on
- Indo-Aryans enforced rigid
- Rough terrain in southern India prevented
- belief that the world was an illusion
- Harappa and Mohenjo Daro are built aroung a central
- a social classes
- b the unification of its peoples
- c maya
- d nature.
- e citadel
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
5 True/False Questions
System of social organization → caste system
fortress built on a brick platform → caste system
Mohenjo Daro → ancient Harrapan city
Indo-Aryan states were ruled by → nature.
Indo-Aryans spoke → social classes