5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Siddhartha Gautama
- The southwest _________________________ provides much of the rain in India.
- The Indus River valley is protected by the
- There is some evidence that the Indus River valley people may have disappeared because of
- Rough terrain in southern India prevented
- a floods, earthquakes, invading forces
- b monsoon
- c Buddha
- d Himalayas
- e the unification of its peoples
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ancient Harrapan city
- Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
- special priests
5 True/False Questions
Indo-Aryan states were ruled by → nature.
Separates India from the rest of Asia → Buddha
Indo-Aryan gods were based on → rajas
The cycle of reincarnation ends with → Sanskrit
belief that the world was an illusion → varnas