5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Rough terrain in southern India prevented
- Southern Indian cultures were ________________ Indo-Aryan culture.
- The Vedas are written in
- First Mauryan ruler
- Harappa and Mohenjo Daro are built aroung a central
- a geographically isolated from
- b Chandragupta
- c Sanskrit
- d citadel
- e the unification of its peoples
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- caste system
5 True/False Questions
There is some evidence that the Indus River valley people may have disappeared because of → Himalayas
The Vedas were → Indo-Aryans' works of religious literature.
Indo-Aryans enforced rigid → social classes
Mohenjo Daro → ancient Harrapan city
Indo-Aryan gods were based on → nature.