← Combined Lists Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a constant activity or change; active.
- b held with high esteem; respected.
- c unproductive; useless.
- d the act of isolating or hiding away.
- e unlikely to produce a desired result; ineffective.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- state or position of equilibrium; balance.
- extreme shame or embarrassment.
- to persuade against doing something; discourage.
- to be bashful; shy.
- to see votes, sales, or contributions for a group.
5 True/False Questions
interminable → impossible to imitate or copy.
oppress → to treat harshly or brutally.
stalemate → good enough; satisfactory.
infamous → having a bad reputation.
ultimate → to bring to life; spirit.