5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Energy stored in chemical bonds.
- b Energy of position.
- c The sum of the kinetic energies of all the particles in an object.
- d The movement of thermal energy into or out of a system.
- e Gain of thermal energy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Energy of sound waves or particle oscillations; must have a medium to be transmitted.
- Energy produced through a magnetic field.
- The equivalent of the energy of all matter itself if you could convert the matter into energy using the formula E=mc2.
- Consists of both potential and kinetic energy.
- Energy associated with the nucleus of the atom.
5 True/False questions
cooling → Gain of thermal energy.
fission → Nuclear energy production by the combination of two atom's nuclei.
efficiency → Compares the amount of usable energy produced with the amount available before the transformation.
electromagnetic → A form of radiant energy from electricity and magnetism.
First Law of Thermodynamics → The total amount of energy entering a process equals the sum of all the forms of energy that exist at the end of the process.