5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- wh (weight in newtons) x (height in meters)
- a Nuclear energy production by the combination of two atom's nuclei.
- b Compares the amount of usable energy produced with the amount available before the transformation.
- c Energy of position.
- d What is the formula for gravitational potential energy GPE = ? and what do the variables mean?
- e Energy of motion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Loss of thermal energy.
- Type of energy that can be radiated by matter or transmitted through a vacuum.
- The movement of thermal energy into or out of a system.
- Energy produced by the excess, lack, or movement of electrons.
- Nuclear energy production by the division of the nucleus of an atom.
5 True/False questions
energy → The ability to do work.
electromagnetic → Energy produced through a magnetic field.
elastic collision → Occurs when two objects collide and rebound so that the sum of their momentums and the sum of their kinetic energies are the same before and after the collision.
Law of Conservation of Energy → Energy produced in a system or material affected by an elastic force.
nuclear → The movement of thermal energy into or out of a system.