5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- wh (weight in newtons) x (height in meters)
- a Type of energy that can be radiated by matter or transmitted through a vacuum.
- b A form of radiant energy from electricity and magnetism.
- c Consists of both potential and kinetic energy.
- d Compares the amount of usable energy produced with the amount available before the transformation.
- e What is the formula for gravitational potential energy GPE = ? and what do the variables mean?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- States that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed from one form to another.
- Unit of energy.
- The total amount of energy entering a process equals the sum of all the forms of energy that exist at the end of the process.
- Energy produced by the excess, lack, or movement of electrons.
- Gain of thermal energy.
5 True/False Questions
acoustic → Energy produced through a magnetic field.
kinetic → Energy produced through a magnetic field.
elastic collision → Colliding objects stick together after a collision.
potential → Gain of thermal energy.
chemical → Energy stored in chemical bonds.