5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- elastic collision
- a Occurs when two objects collide and rebound so that the sum of their momentums and the sum of their kinetic energies are the same before and after the collision.
- b Nuclear energy production by the division of the nucleus of an atom.
- c Type of energy that can be radiated by matter or transmitted through a vacuum.
- d Unit of energy.
- e Energy of position.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Nuclear energy production by the combination of two atom's nuclei.
- Energy produced by the excess, lack, or movement of electrons.
- The ability to do work.
- What is the formula for kinetic energy KE = ? and what do the variables mean?
- Gain of thermal energy.
5 True/False Questions
electromagnetic → Energy produced through a magnetic field.
First Law of Thermodynamics → The total amount of energy entering a process equals the sum of all the forms of energy that exist at the end of the process.
mass energy → The equivalent of the energy of all matter itself if you could convert the matter into energy using the formula E=mc2.
temperature → Measure of the change in thermal energy of a system.
thermal → Energy stored in chemical bonds.