5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a put people in diferent groups
- b lacking clarity or distinctness
- c urge on or encourage especially by shouts
- d the act of applying force suddenly, go right away
- e acknowledge faults or shortcomings or failing, tell you are sorry
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- think that you know, assume., the act of taking possession of or power over something
- honesty, decency
- insincerity by virtue of pretending to have qualities or beliefs that you do not really have.
- against the law, using power in a illegal way.
- longing for something past.
5 True/False Questions
fate → an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
bolster → make it stronger, support and strengthen
vivid → lacking clarity or distinctness
precarious → dangerously insecure, dangerous situation. i.e. precarious spot, risky.
vanish → having the clarity and freshness of immediate experience