5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Activation Energy
- Atomic Number
- a Nonpolar molecules that are not solube in water ( can dissolve )
- b Compound that Reduces the concentration of hydrogen ions (increases (OH-))
- c The number of protons in the nucleus of an element.
- d The energy needed to start a chemical reaction
- e A group of atoms held together by convalent bonds
5 Multiple choice questions
- The number of protons plus the number of neutrons.
- Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution
- The attraction between substances of the same kind.
- A mixture in which one or more substances is evenly distributed in another substance
- Forms when 2 or more atoms share electrons to form a molecule
5 True/False questions
Catalyst → Substances that reduce the activation energy of a chemical reaction
Substrate → Substance that is dissolved
Carbohydrate → Organic compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms.
Surface Tension → Caused by the attraction between water molecules; prevents the surface of water from easily breaking.
Compound → A substance made of the joined atoms of two or more different elements.