5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ionic Bond
- Mass Number
- a Large complex compounds that contain carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen
- b Substance that is dissolved
- c Bonds formed when atoms transfer electrons
- d A mixture in which one or more substances is evenly distributed in another substance
- e The number of protons plus the number of neutrons.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What dissolves the solute - usually water
- The number of protons in the nucleus of an element.
- Substances made up of only one kind of atom
- An attraction between different substances (why things get wet)
- An element that has gained or lost one or more electrons.
5 True/False Questions
Active Site → The attraction between substances of the same kind.
Surface Tension → Caused by the attraction between water molecules; prevents the surface of water from easily breaking.
Activation Energy → The energy needed to start a chemical reaction
Acid → Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution
Molecule → Substance that is dissolved