5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mass Number
- Atomic Number
- a What dissolves the solute - usually water
- b The number of protons plus the number of neutrons.
- c A substance made of the joined atoms of two or more different elements.
- d The number of protons in the nucleus of an element.
- e Nonpolar molecules that are not solube in water ( can dissolve )
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The substance on which an enzyme acts during a chemical reaction.
- Organic compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms.
- A mixture in which one or more substances is evenly distributed in another substance
- Substances that reduce the activation energy of a chemical reaction
- Substances made up of only one kind of atom
5 True/False Questions
Activation Energy → The energy needed to start a chemical reaction
Ionic Bond → An element that has gained or lost one or more electrons.
Convalent Bond → Bonds formed when atoms transfer electrons
Acid → Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution
Solute → A mixture in which one or more substances is evenly distributed in another substance