5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Surface Tension
- a Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution
- b Substances made up of only one kind of atom
- c An attraction between different substances (why things get wet)
- d Caused by the attraction between water molecules; prevents the surface of water from easily breaking.
- e The attraction between substances of the same kind.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The smallest unit of matter that can not be broken down by chemical means.
- The number of protons plus the number of neutrons.
- A group of atoms held together by convalent bonds
- Compound that Reduces the concentration of hydrogen ions (increases (OH-))
- The energy needed to start a chemical reaction
5 True/False Questions
Convalent Bond → Bonds formed when atoms transfer electrons
Ionic Bond → A mixture in which one or more substances is evenly distributed in another substance
Enzyme → The smallest unit of matter that can not be broken down by chemical means.
Compound → A substance made of the joined atoms of two or more different elements.
Lipid → Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution