5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ionic Bond
- Convalent Bond
- a An element that has gained or lost one or more electrons.
- b The attraction between substances of the same kind.
- c Bonds formed when atoms transfer electrons
- d A mixture in which one or more substances is evenly distributed in another substance
- e Forms when 2 or more atoms share electrons to form a molecule
5 Multiple choice questions
- An attraction between different substances (why things get wet)
- The smallest unit of matter that can not be broken down by chemical means.
- Substance that is dissolved
- Compound that Increases the concentration of hydrogen ions (h+) in solution
- A long chain of smaller molecules called nucleotides
5 True/False questions
Carbohydrate → Organic compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms.
Mass Number → The number of protons in the nucleus of an element.
Element → What dissolves the solute - usually water
Substrate → Substance that is dissolved
Compound → What dissolves the solute - usually water