5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ecological pyramid
- a b f
- a An association of living organisms and their physical environment
- b The study of the interactions between living and nonliving things
- c The following is a list of things found near a pond. Which are part of the ecosystem. a. Rocks b. Mud c. frog d. Grass e. bird f. water (list the letters with spaces)
- d A group of ecosystems classified by climate and plant life
- e A diagram that shows the biomass of organisms at each trophic level
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Evaporation of water from the leaves of a plant
- A group of populations living and interacting in the same area
- Nitrogen-fixing is preformed by ______.
- We check fruits and vegetables coming into the U.S. for insects. We do this because the insects would?
- An ecosystem where all water runoff drains into a single body of water
5 True/False Questions
Oxygen → ______ is added to the air through photosynthesis, ozone destruction, and water vapor destruction.
Oxygen → How does macroevolution try to explain the mutualistic realtionships between the clownfish/anemone? If the clownfish was ____ with the mutation then it would be naturally selected to survive because it was so well protected from predators.
Secondary consumer → An organism that eats secondary consumers
Greenhouse effect → The process by which certain gases ( principally water vapor, carbon dioxide, and methane) trap heat that would otherwise escape the earth and radiate into space
Population → Evaporation of water from the leaves of a plant