5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- a Couples who agree to engage in casual sex contracts.
- b A cluster of physical and psychological symptoms that can affect peons who have experienced severe trauma.
- c Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
- d The final cessation of menestruation at the end of a woman's reproductive years.
- e The age range including the beginning of puberty 8-12 or 8-13.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In men, the gradual decline of fertility with age; a hypothetical male equivalent if menopause.
- Hispanic coming of age ceremony for girls.
- A financial agreement between spouses.
- Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
- The transition to infertility at the end of a woman's reproductive years andculminsting in menopause.
5 True/False questions
Bar mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
Mut'a → Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
Pre-Nuptial Agreement → A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
Dissociation → A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy → Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.