5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Covenant Marriage
- Group Marriage
- a A contract to marry for a fixed period of time.
- b A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
- c The phase marked by irregular menestrual cycles.
- d Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
- e Marriage to more than one spouse at a time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Involvement in a series of monogamous relationships.
- Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.
- The transition to infertility at the end of a woman's reproductive years andculminsting in menopause.
- Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
- A cluster of physical and psychological symptoms that can affect peons who have experienced severe trauma.
5 True/False questions
Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy → Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.
Dissociation → The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
Companionate Marriage → A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
Eunuch → A man who has been castrated.
Vasomotor Control → Thebphysiological regulation of peripheral blood flow.