5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Serial Monogamy
- Bar mitzvah
- a Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
- b The distancing of oneself from the emotions evoked by some traumatic experience or memory.
- c Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
- d A man who has been castrated.
- e Involvement in a series of monogamous relationships.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hispanic coming of age ceremony for girls.
- The foundation if non transient sexual relationships in groups of three or more.
- A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
- A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
- The phase marked by irregular menestrual cycles.
5 True/False questions
Polygyny → Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
Polygamy → Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
Bat mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
Mut'a → Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
Bigamy → Marriage to more than one spouse at a time.