5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Bat mitzvah
- a Reduction in the mineral content of bone, predisposing to fractures.
- b Couples who agree to engage in casual sex contracts.
- c Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
- d A woman who cohabits with a man but it not his wife, usually in polygamous cultures.
- e Marriage to more than one spouse at a time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.
- A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
- A form of marriage in which the husband and wifenare expected to be emotionallynintimate and to engage in social activities together.
- A man who has been castrated.
- In law, the crime of marrying someone while already married to another spouse.
5 True/False Questions
Group Marriage → Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
Isoflaves → Episodes of redding and warmth of the skin associated with menopause.
Polyandry → The foundation if non transient sexual relationships in groups of three or more.
Preadolescence → Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
Hot flashes → Estrogen like compounds or plant origin.