5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Companionate Marriage
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy
- a The phase marked by irregular menestrual cycles.
- b A form of marriage in which the husband and wifenare expected to be emotionallynintimate and to engage in social activities together.
- c A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
- d Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
- e Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Thebphysiological regulation of peripheral blood flow.
- Reduction in the mineral content of bone, predisposing to fractures.
- The Quarters for wise and childre in a polygamous Muslim household. Or in some species the group of females who live and mate with a single male.
- The final cessation of menestruation at the end of a woman's reproductive years.
- Episodes of redding and warmth of the skin associated with menopause.
5 True/False Questions
Preadolescence → The age range including the beginning of puberty 8-12 or 8-13.
Eunuch → In law, the crime of marrying someone while already married to another spouse.
Covenant Marriage → A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
Cohabitation → The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
Bar mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.