5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Post Nuptial Agreement
- a Reduction in the mineral content of bone, predisposing to fractures.
- b In law, the crime of marrying someone while already married to another spouse.
- c A woman who cohabits with a man but it not his wife, usually in polygamous cultures.
- d A financial agreement between spouses.
- e Hispanic coming of age ceremony for girls.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
- The age range including the beginning of puberty 8-12 or 8-13.
- The distancing of oneself from the emotions evoked by some traumatic experience or memory.
- A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
- A cluster of physical and psychological symptoms that can affect peons who have experienced severe trauma.
5 True/False Questions
Isoflaves → Episodes of redding and warmth of the skin associated with menopause.
Polyandry → Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
Polygamy → Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT) → Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.
Climateric → The transition to infertility at the end of a woman's reproductive years andculminsting in menopause.