5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hot flashes
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Group Marriage
- Serial Monogamy
- a Involvement in a series of monogamous relationships.
- b A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
- c Episodes of redding and warmth of the skin associated with menopause.
- d Three ornmore people living together in a marriage like relationship.
- e The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
5 Multiple choice questions
- Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
- The foundation if non transient sexual relationships in groups of three or more.
- A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
- The age range including the beginning of puberty 8-12 or 8-13.
- The distancing of oneself from the emotions evoked by some traumatic experience or memory.
5 True/False questions
Andropause → In men, the gradual decline of fertility with age; a hypothetical male equivalent if menopause.
Mut'a → A contract to marry for a fixed period of time.
Concubine → A man who has been castrated.
Vasomotor Control → Thebphysiological regulation of peripheral blood flow.
Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT) → Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.