5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Vasomotor Control
- Covenant Marriage
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- a Thebphysiological regulation of peripheral blood flow.
- b The distancing of oneself from the emotions evoked by some traumatic experience or memory.
- c In law, the crime of marrying someone while already married to another spouse.
- d A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
- e A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Quarters for wise and childre in a polygamous Muslim household. Or in some species the group of females who live and mate with a single male.
- Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
- Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
- The foundation if non transient sexual relationships in groups of three or more.
- A contract to marry for a fixed period of time.
5 True/False Questions
Quinceanera → Hispanic coming of age ceremony for girls.
Andropause → In men, the gradual decline of fertility with age; a hypothetical male equivalent if menopause.
Habituation → A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
Serial Monogamy → Involvement in a series of monogamous relationships.
Eunuch → A man who has been castrated.