5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy
- a Hormone treatment extending for a long time after menopause.
- b The transition to infertility at the end of a woman's reproductive years andculminsting in menopause.
- c Couples who agree to engage in casual sex contracts.
- d Hispanic coming of age ceremony for girls.
- e The psychological process that reduces a persons response to stimulus or drug after repeated exposure,
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The age range including the beginning of puberty 8-12 or 8-13.
- Involvement in a series of monogamous relationships.
- Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
- Episodes of redding and warmth of the skin associated with menopause.
- Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.
5 True/False Questions
Mut'a → A contract to marry for a fixed period of time.
Covenant Marriage → A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
Bat mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
Cohabitation → A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
Isoflaves → Estrogen like compounds or plant origin.