5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Vasomotor Control
- a A man who has been castrated.
- b A contract signed before the marriage spelling out the disposition of wealth in the event of divorce.
- c The Quarters for wise and childre in a polygamous Muslim household. Or in some species the group of females who live and mate with a single male.
- d A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
- e Thebphysiological regulation of peripheral blood flow.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Jewish coming of age ceremony for girls.
- A contract to marry for a fixed period of time.
- A form of marriage in which the husband and wifenare expected to be emotionallynintimate and to engage in social activities together.
- Hispanic coming of age ceremony for girls.
- Involvement in a series of monogamous relationships.
5 True/False Questions
Swingers → Couples who agree to engage in casual sex contracts.
Polygyny → Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
Dissociation → A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
Andropause → The final cessation of menestruation at the end of a woman's reproductive years.
Postmenopausal Hormone Therapy → Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.