PSY 252 Human Sexuality CH 13: Sexuality Across the Lifespan
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Post Nuptial Agreement
- Covenant Marriage
- a A financial agreement between spouses.
- b Couples who agree to engage in casual sex contracts.
- c Marriage of one woman to more than one man.
- d Reduction in the mineral content of bone, predisposing to fractures.
- e A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Use of hormones to treat symptoms occurring during or soon after menopause.
- The Quarters for wise and childre in a polygamous Muslim household. Or in some species the group of females who live and mate with a single male.
- Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.
- Marriage to more than one spouse at a time.
- Marriage of one man to more than one woman.
5 True/False Questions
Cohabitation → A live in sexual relationship between two persons who are not marrie to each other.
Isoflaves → Episodes of redding and warmth of the skin associated with menopause.
Group Marriage → A form of marriage that requires a stronger vow of commitment than a regular marriage and that makes divorce harder to obtain.
Bigamy → In law, the crime of marrying someone while already married to another spouse.
Bat mitzvah → Jewish coming of age ceremony for boys.