5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lymphatic System
- Integumentary System
- a Above: in a higher position
- b The skin and the accessory organs in it (e.g., hair, nails, glands) provide external support and protection.
- c A group of organs that act together to perform a specialized body function.
- d Toward the head or cranium
- e Organs like the spleen, thymus, lymph nodes, and tonsils produce body immunity, drain fluids from tissues, and help absorb fats
5 Multiple choice questions
- Farther away from the main mass of the body
- Toward the front surface
- the "breaking down" phase of metabolism (i.e., food is broken down into nutrients that the body can use)
- Divides the body into unequal right and left proportions
- The study of the normal functioning of the body
5 True/False questions
Superficial → On the surfase
Organ System → A group of organs that act together to perform a specialized body funtion
Reproductive System → Internal and external organs like the testes, ovaries, penis, and uterus produce, transport, and provide a proper environment for the gametes or sex cells (i.e., sperm and eggs) to mature and/or unite.
Abdominopelvic cavity → Contains most of the digestive organs, liver, and the spleen.
Dorsal Cavity → The cavity within the spinal column; houses the spinal cord.