5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Skeletal System
- Parasagittal Plane
- a Divides the body into unequal right and left proportions
- b Toward the front surface
- c Closer to the main mass of the body
- d A skeleton of 206 bones and the joints between them provide support and a framework for body movement
- e A state of balance that the body maintains to stay alive: maintained through positive and negative feed-back loops.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- closer to the midline of the body
- A group of organs that act together to perform a specialized body funtion
- The science of the structure of the body and its parts
- The basic unit of life; The basic unit that makes up tissue and organs
- A group of organs that act together to perform a specialized body function.
5 True/False Questions
Urinary System → The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra work together to remove waste products and excess water and transport urine out of the body.
Endocrine System → Internal glands like the pituitary, thyroid, adreanals, and gonads secrete hormones for body regulation.
Superior → Above: in a higher position
Organ → A structure of the body that is made up of a group of tissues and performs a specialized function.
Organism → An individual living thing.