5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- abdominal Cavity
- Cranial Cavity
- Lymphatic System
- Midsagittal Plane
- a Lying far down; underneath several layers
- b The cavity within the skull; contains the brain
- c Contains most of the digestive organs, liver, and the spleen.
- d Organs like the spleen, thymus, lymph nodes, and tonsils produce body immunity, drain fluids from tissues, and help absorb fats
- e Divides the bady into equal right and left halves
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Toward the head or cranium
- A skeleton of 206 bones and the joints between them provide support and a framework for body movement
- Divides the body into right and left proportions
- A state of balance that the body maintains to stay alive: maintained through positive and negative feed-back loops.
- Made uo of the cranial and spinal cavities
5 True/False Questions
Superficial → Above: in a higher position
Sensory System → Specialized sense organs (ears, eyes, nose, and tongue) make possible the special senses of hearing, sight, smell, and taste.
Parasagittal Plane → Divides the bady into equal right and left halves
Anatomy → Farther away from the main mass of the body
Mediastinum/Pericardial Cavity → The cavity within the skull; contains the brain