5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Muscular System
- Digestive System
- Lymphatic System
- a Organs like the stomach and intestines take food and break it down into nutrients that the body can use
- b The muscles of the body provide movement and body heat
- c Lying far down; underneath several layers
- d Organs like the spleen, thymus, lymph nodes, and tonsils produce body immunity, drain fluids from tissues, and help absorb fats
- e Closer to the main mass of the body
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Farther away from the main mass of the body
- Divides the body into right and left proportions
- A state of balance that the body maintains to stay alive: maintained through positive and negative feed-back loops.
- Specialized sense organs (ears, eyes, nose, and tongue) make possible the special senses of hearing, sight, smell, and taste.
- All the chemical and physical processes that go on inside the body to sustain life
5 True/False Questions
Superficial → Above: in a higher position
Posterior/dorsal → Toward the back surface
Endocrine System → Internal glands like the pituitary, thyroid, adreanals, and gonads secrete hormones for body regulation.
Cephalic → Toward the head or cranium
Oblique Plane → Divides the body into right and left proportions