5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dorsal Cavity
- Oblique Plane
- Cardiovascular System
- a Made uo of the cranial and spinal cavities
- b Slanting plane; a plane that is not in any of the other planes
- c The heart and blood vessels carry blood to all parts of the body and remove waste products.
- d Toward the front surface
- e Lying far down; underneath several layers
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the normal functioning of the body
- Divides the body into unequal right and left proportions
- Farther away from the midline of the body
- Internal and external organs like the testes, ovaries, penis, and uterus produce, transport, and provide a proper environment for the gametes or sex cells (i.e., sperm and eggs) to mature and/or unite.
- Divides the bady into equal right and left halves
5 True/False questions
Tissue → A group of organs that act together to perform a specialized body function.
medial → Toward the tailbone or sacrum
Sensory System → The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra work together to remove waste products and excess water and transport urine out of the body.
Organ → An individual living thing.
Integumentary System → The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra work together to remove waste products and excess water and transport urine out of the body.