5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Parasagittal Plane
- Dorsal Cavity
- Skeletal System
- Ventral Cavity
- a A skeleton of 206 bones and the joints between them provide support and a framework for body movement
- b Made up of the thoracic and abdominopelvic cavities
- c Closer to the main mass of the body
- d Made uo of the cranial and spinal cavities
- e Divides the body into unequal right and left proportions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Within the thoracic cavity; contains the heart
- Contains most of the digestive organs, liver, and the spleen.
- closer to the midline of the body
- Organs like the spleen, thymus, lymph nodes, and tonsils produce body immunity, drain fluids from tissues, and help absorb fats
- The cavity within the spinal column; houses the spinal cord.
5 True/False Questions
Abdominopelvic cavity → The cavity below the diaphragm ; containd the abdominal and pelvic cavities
Deep → Lying far down; underneath several layers
Organ → Farther away from the main mass of the body
Thoracic Cavity → the cavity within the rib cage and above the diaphragm; contains the heart, lungs, and so on.
Distal → Farther away from the main mass of the body