5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Urinary System
- Endocrine System
- Pelvic Cavity
- a The kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra work together to remove waste products and excess water and transport urine out of the body.
- b A structure of the body that is made up of a group of tissues and performs a specialized function.
- c Contains the bladder, rectum, and some reproductive organs
- d Toward the back surface
- e Internal glands like the pituitary, thyroid, adreanals, and gonads secrete hormones for body regulation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Within the thoracic cavity; contains the heart
- Made uo of the cranial and spinal cavities
- Contains most of the digestive organs, liver, and the spleen.
- the cavity within the rib cage and above the diaphragm; contains the heart, lungs, and so on.
- Divides the body into top and bottom porportions.
5 True/False questions
Lateral → Farther away from the midline of the body
Inferior → Above: in a higher position
Physiology → The study of the normal functioning of the body
proximal → closer to the midline of the body
medial → Farther away from the main mass of the body