5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mediastinum/Pericardial Cavity
- Oblique Plane
- a A state of balance that the body maintains to stay alive: maintained through positive and negative feed-back loops.
- b Slanting plane; a plane that is not in any of the other planes
- c Below: in a lower position
- d Toward the head or cranium
- e Within the thoracic cavity; contains the heart
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Contains the bladder, rectum, and some reproductive organs
- Organs like the stomach and intestines take food and break it down into nutrients that the body can use
- Specialized sense organs (ears, eyes, nose, and tongue) make possible the special senses of hearing, sight, smell, and taste.
- Divides the body into unequal right and left proportions
- Toward the front surface
5 True/False Questions
Organ → An individual living thing.
Midsagittal Plane → Divides the body into right and left proportions
Transverse Plane (horizontal Plane) → Divides the body into top and bottom porportions.
Organ System → A group of organs that act together to perform a specialized body funtion
Posterior/dorsal → Toward the back surface