5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reproductive System
- Sensory System
- Ventral Cavity
- abdominal Cavity
- a Specialized sense organs (ears, eyes, nose, and tongue) make possible the special senses of hearing, sight, smell, and taste.
- b Internal and external organs like the testes, ovaries, penis, and uterus produce, transport, and provide a proper environment for the gametes or sex cells (i.e., sperm and eggs) to mature and/or unite.
- c Contains most of the digestive organs, liver, and the spleen.
- d Made up of the thoracic and abdominopelvic cavities
- e Farther away from the midline of the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- The cavity within the spinal column; houses the spinal cord.
- closer to the midline of the body
- Divides the body into unequal right and left proportions
- A state of balance that the body maintains to stay alive: maintained through positive and negative feed-back loops.
- The skin and the accessory organs in it (e.g., hair, nails, glands) provide external support and protection.
5 True/False questions
Cranial Cavity → The cavity within the skull; contains the brain
Physiology → The science of the structure of the body and its parts
Posterior/dorsal → Toward the back surface
Cephalic → Toward the head or cranium
Digestive System → Internal glands like the pituitary, thyroid, adreanals, and gonads secrete hormones for body regulation.