5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- bronch bronchospasm
- ortho orthopnea
- cronic obstructive pulmonary didease COPD
- a Any pathological process with cronic obstruction of thd bronchial tubes
- b pertaining to (-ar) the microscopic air sacs (alveoli) at the end of the bronchioles
- c visual examination (-scopy) of the throat
- d bronchus (plural, bronchi) involuntary contraction or twitching (-spasm) of the smooth muscle in the bronchi This condition causes narrowing of the airway and occurs in asthnma and bronchitis
- e straight labored breathing (-pnea) that occurs when lying flat and is relieed by sitting up one of the classic symptoms of ventricular heart failure
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Blood clot or other mateial that travels through the bloodstream and lodges in the pulmonary vessels. Blood or heart.
- pertaining to the nose
- the exchange of gases between the bloodstream and the cells at the cell level
5 True/False Questions
cyanosis → abnormal condition
pneumon pneumonia → air lung collection of air or gas in the pleural cavity
lobectomy → A surgical incision that opens the chest for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
dyspnea → Dificult or painful respirations; this can be due to exertion or pathological condition or injury.
pleur pleuritic → lung