5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- internal respiration
- pulmonary absecess
- a the exchange of gases between the bloodstream and the cells at the cell level
- b Insertion of a nedle between the ribs and into the pleural space.
- c Localized colledtion of puss in the lunngs.
- d visual examination (-scopy) of the throat
- e pertaining to the nose
5 Multiple choice questions
- bad, painful, difficult difficulty in speaking ; hoarsness Teh suffix -phonia means "voice"
- tempory cessation of breathing or respirations
- chest puncture (-centesis ) of the chest to remove fluids
5 True/False questions
cronic obstructive pulmonary didease COPD → Localized colledtion of puss in the lunngs.
lobectomy → A surgical incision that opens the chest for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
pulmonary embolus (PE) → Localized colledtion of puss in the lunngs.
ox → oxygen
bradypnea → Abnormal slow breathing evidenced by a respiratory rate of less than 12 respirations per minute