5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pulmonary edema
- dys dysphonis
- bronch bronchospasm
- a lobe excision (-ectomy) of a lobe of any organ or gland
- b bad, painful, difficult difficulty in speaking ; hoarsness Teh suffix -phonia means "voice"
- c Accumulation of fluid in the alveoli and interstitial spaces; most common cause is left sided congestive heart failure.
- d bronchus (plural, bronchi) involuntary contraction or twitching (-spasm) of the smooth muscle in the bronchi This condition causes narrowing of the airway and occurs in asthnma and bronchitis
- e visual examination (-scopy) of the throat
5 Multiple choice questions
- the exchange of gases between the bloodstream and the cells at the cell level
- under, below
- abnormal condition
- slow slow breathing (-pnea)
- visualization of the bronchi using a flexible tube
5 True/False questions
pulmonary thrombus → blood clot that doesn't travel.
external respiration → the exchange of gases between the bloodstream and the cells at the cell level
tracheostomy → A surgical incision that opens the chest for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
pectoral → blue
pneum pneumothorax → air lung collection of air or gas in the pleural cavity