← pulmonary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- anoxia hypoxia
- a Absence or deficiency of oxygen in the tissues.
- b tempory cessation of breathing or respirations
- c Surgical opening through the base of the neck into the treacha for the insertion of a tube to create an open airway. The person breathes through this opening bypassing the upper airways.
- d pertaining to the chest
- e pertaining to the nose
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Any pathological process with cronic obstruction of thd bronchial tubes
- Abnormal slow breathing evidenced by a respiratory rate of less than 12 respirations per minute
- chest puncture (-centesis ) of the chest to remove fluids
- smaller (-ole) tubular branches that are extensions of the bronchi
- Absence or deficency of oxygen in the blood.
5 True/False Questions
rhinoplasty → pertaining to the nose
ox anoxia → Bluish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes caused by the prescence of reduced hemoglobin
pneumon pneumonia → lung
pulmonary absecess → Localized colledtion of puss in the lunngs.
thoracentesis → Insertion of a nedle between the ribs and into the pleural space.