5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a where osteocytes reside
- b An increase in the angle between two bones
- c Tough connection tissue membrane that covers the bone, responsible for bone growth.
- d dense regular connective tissue that attaches bone to bone
- e displacement of a bone from a joint with tearing of ligaments, tendons, and articular capsules
5 Multiple choice questions
- irregular lattice of thin plates of spongy bone tissue.
- allows osteocytes to communicate
- movement in which there is a decrease in the angle between two bones
- consists mainly of adipocytes, which store triglycerides
- biggest foramen in body
5 True/False questions
Osteogenic cells → mature bone cells, the most numerous cells in osseous tissue and maintain its daily metabolism
Epiphyseal Line → Is crushed during strangulation
Healing process of fracture → Strengthens bones
Suture → forcible wrenching or twisting of a joint with partial rupture or other injury to its attachments without dislocation. disarticulation at a joint between ligaments.
Rotation → a bone revolves around its own longitudinal axis, just as pivot and ball-and-socket joints