5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Yellow Bone Marrow
- Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Fluoride
- Articular Cartilage
- a Minerals found in the body
- b consists mainly of adipocytes, which store triglycerides
- c Tough connection tissue membrane that covers the bone, responsible for bone growth.
- d hyaline cartilage attached to articular bone surfaces
- e movement of the distal end of a body part in a circle (in a cone)
5 Multiple choice questions
- tendons or muscles
- irregular lattice of thin plates of spongy bone tissue.
- a bone revolves around its own longitudinal axis, just as pivot and ball-and-socket joints
- an immovable fibrous joint that joins skull bones
- attach muscle to bone
5 True/False questions
Abduction → movement away from midline of the body
Ligament → where osteocytes reside
Osteogenic cells → mature bone cells, the most numerous cells in osseous tissue and maintain its daily metabolism
Epiphyseal Line → Responsible for a bone growing lengthwise
Spongy Bone Tissue → does not contain osteons. consists of lamellae that are arranged in an irregular lattice of this columns of bone.