5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fibrous Joints
- Spongy Bone Tissue
- Opterator foramen
- a held together by dense connective tissue, no synovial cavity. Holds bones together and allows little to no movement.
- b a bone revolves around its own longitudinal axis, just as pivot and ball-and-socket joints
- c an immovable fibrous joint that joins skull bones
- d biggest foramen in body
- e does not contain osteons. consists of lamellae that are arranged in an irregular lattice of this columns of bone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- tendons or muscles
- displacement of a bone from a joint with tearing of ligaments, tendons, and articular capsules
- movement in which there is a decrease in the angle between two bones
- Structural unit of compact bone
- Tough connection tissue membrane that covers the bone, responsible for bone growth.
5 True/False questions
Hyoid Bone → Is crushed during strangulation
Osteocytes → Structural unit of compact bone
Effects of Exercise → Strengthens bones
Adduction → Movement toward the median plane of the body
Circumduction → Movement toward the median plane of the body