5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Fluoride
- a displacement of a bone from a joint with tearing of ligaments, tendons, and articular capsules
- b bone degrading cells
- c Movement toward the median plane of the body
- d Structural unit of compact bone
- e Minerals found in the body
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- movement in which there is a decrease in the angle between two bones
- Tough connection tissue membrane that covers the bone, responsible for bone growth.
- contains few spaces and is the strongest form of bone tissue, makes up the bulk of the diaphyses of long bones
- Hematoma, granulation tissue, callus formation, ossification
- the bones are held together by cartilage, allows little to no movement.
5 True/False Questions
canaliculi → irregular lattice of thin plates of spongy bone tissue.
Circumduction → Movement toward the median plane of the body
Arthroscopy → An increase in the angle between two bones
Tendons → Structural unit of compact bone
Effects of Exercise → Responsible for a bone growing lengthwise