5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- straight angle
- a Turning a figure around a point (vertex). Placing your finger on one corner of the figure, and turing the object around your finger.
- b 8 sides, 8 angles
- c This marks and exact location in space.
- d An angle that measures 180 degrees.
- e The flat surfaces of solid figures
5 Multiple choice questions
- Line where two faces come together.
- A polyhedron with only one base.
- A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
- Lines that cross at one point.
- Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
5 True/False questions
Angles of a Quadrilateral → Add up to 360 degrees.
right angle → An angle that measures 180 degrees.
polygon → 8 sides, 8 angles
Similar → Figures that have the same shape, but different sizes.
Angles of a Triangle → Add up to 180 degrees.