5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- regular polygon
- Line of Symmetry
- a An endless straight path. Has no end points
- b Part of line that goes on forever in one direction. Has one end point.
- c A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
- d Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
- e A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Turning a figure around a point (vertex). Placing your finger on one corner of the figure, and turing the object around your finger.
- Figures that have the same shape, but different sizes.
- Line where two faces come together.
- Lines, in the same plane, that never intersect.
- An endless flat surgace. Named by three points.
5 True/False questions
Intersecting lines → Lines that cross at one point.
Vertex (plural - verteces) → Lines that intersect at right angles.
Polyhedron → A closed, plane (flat) figure, formed by three or more line segments.
angle → Line where two faces come together.
hexagon → 6 sides, 6 angles