5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- acute angle
- a A closed, plane (flat) figure, formed by three or more line segments.
- b 4 sides, 4 angles
- c Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
- d An angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
- e 6 sides, 6 angles
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lines that cross at one point.
- Figures that have the same shape, but different sizes.
- An endless straight path. Has no end points
- Lines that intersect at right angles.
- Flipping a figure over a line (mirror). Figure is now in the opposite direction.
5 True/False questions
angle → Formed by two rays with the same endpoint (vertex).
regular polygon → A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
pentagon → 6 sides, 6 angles
Angles of a Quadrilateral → Add up to 180 degrees.
right angle → An angle that measures 180 degrees.