5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Flipping a figure over a line (mirror). Figure is now in the opposite direction.
- b This marks and exact location in space.
- c A closed, plane (flat) figure, formed by three or more line segments.
- d Figures that have the same shape, but different sizes.
- e 3 sides, 3 angles
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of line that goes on forever in one direction. Has one end point.
- 4 sides, 4 angles
- 8 sides, 8 angles
- Add up to 360 degrees.
- The flat surfaces of solid figures
5 True/False questions
Intersecting lines → Lines that cross at one point.
Angles of a Triangle → Add up to 180 degrees.
plane → An endless flat surgace. Named by three points.
Line of Symmetry → A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
Transformation → Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.