5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- regular polygon
- Angles of a Triangle
- Line of Symmetry
- a Add up to 180 degrees.
- b A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
- c Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
- d A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
- e 3 sides, 3 angles
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of a line between two end points.
- The flat surfaces of solid figures
- Formed by two rays with the same endpoint (vertex).
- A closed, plane (flat) figure, formed by three or more line segments.
- An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
5 True/False questions
line → An endless flat surgace. Named by three points.
Rotation → 8 sides, 8 angles
pentagon → 5 sides, 5 angles
Quadrilateral → Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
Angles of a Quadrilateral → Add up to 180 degrees.