5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Angles of a Triangle
- regular polygon
- line segment
- a A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
- b Add up to 180 degrees.
- c Turning a figure around a point (vertex). Placing your finger on one corner of the figure, and turing the object around your finger.
- d Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
- e Part of a line between two end points.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 5 sides, 5 angles
- An endless straight path. Has no end points
- Formed by two rays with the same endpoint (vertex).
- Add up to 360 degrees.
- An endless flat surgace. Named by three points.
5 True/False questions
parallel lines → A polyhedron with only one base.
Faces → The flat surfaces of solid figures
straight angle → An angle that measures 180 degrees.
ray → Part of line that goes on forever in one direction. Has one end point.
Vertex (plural - verteces) → The point where several edges come together.