← Geometry Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- regular polygon
- line segment
- a Flipping a figure over a line (mirror). Figure is now in the opposite direction.
- b A polygon that has sides of equal measure, and has angles of equal measure.
- c Part of line that goes on forever in one direction. Has one end point.
- d 8 sides, 8 angles
- e Part of a line between two end points.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
- Add up to 180 degrees.
- 4 sides, 4 angles
- Turning a figure around a point (vertex). Placing your finger on one corner of the figure, and turing the object around your finger.
- Formed by two rays with the same endpoint (vertex).
5 True/False Questions
Faces → An endless straight path. Has no end points
polygon → 8 sides, 8 angles
prism → This marks and exact location in space.
translation → Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
line → An endless flat surgace. Named by three points.