← Geometry Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- obtuse angle
- a This marks and exact location in space.
- b Formed by two rays with the same endpoint (vertex).
- c An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
- d A solid figure with faces that are polygons.
- e A polyhedron with only one base.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lines that cross at one point.
- A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
- Part of a line between two end points.
- An angle that measures 90 degrees.
- Turning a figure around a point (vertex). Placing your finger on one corner of the figure, and turing the object around your finger.
5 True/False Questions
Angles of a Triangle → Add up to 180 degrees.
straight angle → An angle that measures 90 degrees.
translation → Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
Triangle → 3 sides, 3 angles
octagon → 6 sides, 6 angles