5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- straight angle
- acute angle
- a Turning a figure around a point (vertex). Placing your finger on one corner of the figure, and turing the object around your finger.
- b An angle that measures 180 degrees.
- c Flipping a figure over a line (mirror). Figure is now in the opposite direction.
- d An endless straight path. Has no end points
- e An angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of line that goes on forever in one direction. Has one end point.
- A solid figure with faces that are polygons.
- 6 sides, 6 angles
- An endless flat surgace. Named by three points.
- Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
5 True/False questions
Triangle → 3 sides, 3 angles
octagon → 8 sides, 8 angles
point → A polyhedron that has two congruent (exactly the same) bases.
Congruent → Figures that have the same size and shape.
obtuse angle → An angle that measures less than 90 degrees.