5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- acute angle
- a Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
- b 8 sides, 8 angles
- c An angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
- d A solid figure with faces that are polygons.
- e Part of line that goes on forever in one direction. Has one end point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Figures that have the same size and shape.
- A closed, plane (flat) figure, formed by three or more line segments.
- A polyhedron that has two congruent (exactly the same) bases.
- Line where two faces come together.
- Sliding of a figure in a straight line. The figure does not change direction.
5 True/False questions
right angle → An angle that measures 90 degrees.
hexagon → 5 sides, 5 angles
Vertex (plural - verteces) → Lines that intersect at right angles.
Angles of a Triangle → Add up to 180 degrees.
line segment → Figures that have the same size and shape.