5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- acute angle
- Line of Symmetry
- a An angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
- b 5 sides, 5 angles
- c Movement of a figure that does not change it's size or shape.
- d Line where two faces come together.
- e A line that divides a figure into two congruent parts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This marks and exact location in space.
- A polyhedron with only one base.
- An endless straight path. Has no end points
- Lines that intersect at right angles.
- An angle that measures more than 90 degress.
5 True/False questions
Rotation → 8 sides, 8 angles
Faces → The flat surfaces of solid figures
Vertex (plural - verteces) → Lines that intersect at right angles.
prism → This marks and exact location in space.
Triangle → 3 sides, 3 angles