5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The limiting of the amounts of goods people can buy - often imposed by governments during wartime.
- b Discrimmination against Jews
- c the gathering of resources and preparation for war.
- d giving Hitler what he wanted so he would stop aggression
- e restricted areas of European cities that kept Jews separated from others
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prime Minister of Great Britain during WWII
- site of the first atomic bomb dropped on Japan
- site of the Japanese attack on the US that brought the US into the war
- WWII Office that installs price controls on essential items to prevent inflation
- WWII agency contributes $100Ms to scientific projects like Manhattan, radar, sonar, etc
5 True/False Questions
Lend-Lease Act → giving Hitler what he wanted so he would stop aggression
Franklin D. Roosevelt → President of the US during Great Depression and start of World War II
non-aggression pact → Signed in 1938 between Great Britain, Germany, and France that gave part of Czechoslovakia to Germany; Chamberlain said it guaranteed "peace in our time"
D-Day → Turning point in the war in the Pacific in favor of the Allies
kamikaze → Japanese suicide pilot