5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Manhattan Project
- Office of Price Administration
- War Production Board
- Munich Pact
- a WWII Office that installs price controls on essential items to prevent inflation
- b Japanese suicide pilot
- c Signed in 1938 between Great Britain, Germany, and France that gave part of Czechoslovakia to Germany; Chamberlain said it guaranteed "peace in our time"
- d secret project to make Atomic Bomb
- e government agency created during World War II to help factories shift from making consumer goods to making war materials
5 Multiple choice questions
- President of the US during Great Depression and start of World War II
- used to create secret code that Japanese never broke
- British Prime Minister pursued a policy of appeasement toward fascist Germany (1869-1940)
- (Night of the Broken Glass) November 9, 1938, when mobs throughout Germany destroyed Jewish property and terrorized Jews.
- Prime Minister of Great Britain during WWII
5 True/False questions
Adolf Hitler → leader of Nazi Party and Dictator of the German Empire
Lend-Lease Act → Allowed president to "rent" arms to "any country whose defense is vital to the U.S."
anti-semitism → Discrimmination against Jews
Office of Scientific Research and Development → WWII Office that installs price controls on essential items to prevent inflation
rationing → The limiting of the amounts of goods people can buy - often imposed by governments during wartime.