5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- newton's laws of motion
- straight line motion
- Balanced force
- a the SI unit of force.
- b motion in a straight line
- c forces acting on an object that cause the net force to be zero
- d the movement of an object around another object
- e 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the path of an object as it revolves around another object
- any object that revolves around another object in space.
- a push or a pull
- the rate at which an object moves(S=d/t) Speed=distance/time
- a measure of the gravitational force on an object
5 True/False Questions
milky way galaxy → our solar system is part of this galaxy. It contains single stars , double stars, asteroids, meteors, and gas and dust.It is an elliptical shape.
tide → a push or a pull
conservation of momentum → the total momentum of the two objects before the collsion is equal to the total momentum of the two objects after the collsion . That is, the momentum lost by object 1 is equal to the momentum gained by object 2
inertia → the SI unit of force.
Acceleration → the rate at which velocity changes; an object accelerates if its speed and / or direction changes. Acceleration may be postitive(increasing) or negative (decreasing)