5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- straight line motion
- conservation of momentum
- newton's laws of motion
- a 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
- b motion in a straight line
- c the movement of an object around another object
- d the daily rise and fall of earth's waters on shores
- e the total momentum of the two objects before the collsion is equal to the total momentum of the two objects after the collsion . That is, the momentum lost by object 1 is equal to the momentum gained by object 2
5 Multiple choice questions
- the action that results form doing something (W=fxd) Work =force times distance
work is equal to the force applied multiplied by the distance an object is moved
- a measure of the gravitational force on an object
- the spinning motion of a planet about its axis
- our solar system is part of this galaxy. It contains single stars , double stars, asteroids, meteors, and gas and dust.It is an elliptical shape.
- the path of an object as it revolves around another object
5 True/False questions
satellite → any object that revolves around another object in space.
Acceleration → the movement of an object around another object
unbalanced force → forces acting on an object that cause the net orce to be greater than zero
inertia → the SI unit of force.
force → a push or a pull