5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Balanced force
- a the action that results form doing something (W=fxd) Work =force times distance
work is equal to the force applied multiplied by the distance an object is moved
- b forces acting on an object that cause the net force to be zero
- c the movement of an object around another object
- d an objects change in position over time when compared with a reference point
- e the SI unit of force.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- forces acting on an object that cause the net orce to be greater than zero
- the path of an object as it revolves around another object
- the spinning motion of a planet about its axis
- 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
- a measure of the gravitational force on an object
5 True/False Questions
gravity → the path of an object as it revolves around another object
satellite → any object that revolves around another object in space.
milky way galaxy → the amount of matter in an object
friction → the spinning motion of a planet about its axis
conservation of momentum → the total momentum of the two objects before the collsion is equal to the total momentum of the two objects after the collsion . That is, the momentum lost by object 1 is equal to the momentum gained by object 2