5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- straight line motion
- Balanced force
- a the amount of matter in an object
- b the action that results form doing something (W=fxd) Work =force times distance
work is equal to the force applied multiplied by the distance an object is moved
- c forces acting on an object that cause the net force to be zero
- d the spinning motion of a planet about its axis
- e motion in a straight line
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- sliding, rolling, fluid, static
- the accelration of an object in a circular motion
- forces acting on an object that cause the net orce to be greater than zero
- 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
- the SI unit of force.
5 True/False Questions
inertia → the SI unit of force.
tide → the rate at which an object moves(S=d/t) Speed=distance/time
orbit → the path of an object as it revolves around another object
weight → a measure of the gravitational force on an object
gravity → the attractive force between two objects proportional to gravity