5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the movement of an object around another object
- b the SI unit of force.
- c a push or a pull
- d the action that results form doing something (W=fxd) Work =force times distance
work is equal to the force applied multiplied by the distance an object is moved
- e the rate at which velocity changes; an object accelerates if its speed and / or direction changes. Acceleration may be postitive(increasing) or negative (decreasing)
5 Multiple choice questions
- an objects change in position over time when compared with a reference point
- the tendency of all objects to resist any change in motion (start or stop)
- forces acting on an object that cause the net orce to be greater than zero
- 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
- motion in a straight line
5 True/False questions
Centripital Force → the accelration of an object in a circular motion
milky way galaxy → our solar system is part of this galaxy. It contains single stars , double stars, asteroids, meteors, and gas and dust.It is an elliptical shape.
speed → the daily rise and fall of earth's waters on shores
Balanced force → forces acting on an object that cause the net orce to be greater than zero
weight → the SI unit of force.