5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- unbalanced force
- a the spinning motion of a planet about its axis
- b the amount of matter in an object
- c the path of an object as it revolves around another object
- d forces acting on an object that cause the net orce to be greater than zero
- e a push or a pull
5 Multiple choice questions
- the accelration of an object in a circular motion
- forces acting on an object that cause the net force to be zero
- the tendency of all objects to resist any change in motion (start or stop)
- a measure of the gravitational force on an object
- 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
5 True/False questions
revolution → the spinning motion of a planet about its axis
motion → an objects change in position over time when compared with a reference point
speed → the rate at which an object moves(S=d/t) Speed=distance/time
satellite → any object that revolves around another object in space.
friction → an objects change in position over time when compared with a reference point