5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the tendency of all objects to resist any change in motion (start or stop)
- b sliding, rolling, fluid, static
- c the daily rise and fall of earth's waters on shores
- d the SI unit of force.
- e an objects change in position over time when compared with a reference point
5 Multiple choice questions
- any object that revolves around another object in space.
- the total momentum of the two objects before the collsion is equal to the total momentum of the two objects after the collsion . That is, the momentum lost by object 1 is equal to the momentum gained by object 2
- our solar system is part of this galaxy. It contains single stars , double stars, asteroids, meteors, and gas and dust.It is an elliptical shape.
- the rate at which velocity changes; an object accelerates if its speed and / or direction changes. Acceleration may be postitive(increasing) or negative (decreasing)
- the accelration of an object in a circular motion
5 True/False questions
newton's laws of motion → motion in a straight line
speed → the rate at which an object moves(S=d/t) Speed=distance/time
straight line motion → motion in a straight line
work → a push or a pull
gravity → the path of an object as it revolves around another object