5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Balanced force
- conservation of momentum
- newton's laws of motion
- a 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
- b the total momentum of the two objects before the collsion is equal to the total momentum of the two objects after the collsion . That is, the momentum lost by object 1 is equal to the momentum gained by object 2
- c the rate at which an object moves(S=d/t) Speed=distance/time
- d forces acting on an object that cause the net force to be zero
- e a measure of the gravitational force on an object
5 Multiple choice questions
- our solar system is part of this galaxy. It contains single stars , double stars, asteroids, meteors, and gas and dust.It is an elliptical shape.
- the attractive force between two objects proportional to gravity
- a push or a pull
- the daily rise and fall of earth's waters on shores
- the rate at which velocity changes; an object accelerates if its speed and / or direction changes. Acceleration may be postitive(increasing) or negative (decreasing)
5 True/False questions
satellite → any object that revolves around another object in space.
mass → the amount of matter in an object
straight line motion → the rate at which velocity changes; an object accelerates if its speed and / or direction changes. Acceleration may be postitive(increasing) or negative (decreasing)
inertia → the tendency of all objects to resist any change in motion (start or stop)
friction → sliding, rolling, fluid, static