5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Predicate Adjective
- True Linking Verbs
- a To be, to seem, to become
- b Shows excitement or emotion
- c An adjective that follows a linking verb and completes the equals sign equation.
- d doing the work of an adjective
- e Person, place, thing, idea, or concept
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Needs an object to form a phrase
- tell which one, what kind, how many, how much
- What the sentence is about or who/what does the action of a sentence.
- Takes the place of (does the work of) a noun
- Shows tense, necessity/possibility, provides emphasis, and smooths question asking
5 True/False Questions
Linking → A verb that shows state of being, behaves like an equals sign in the sentence.
Adverb → tell time, location, manner, degree, purpose
Intransitive Verb → an action verb that HAS a direct object
Adverbial → tell time, location, manner, degree, purpose
Adverbs → modifies verbs, adjectives, and adverbs