← Unit 1 vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Something that discourages or prevents a certain action.
- b Best possible; most favourable; most desirable; ideal.
- c A person opposed to established ideas or beliefs, especially in politics or religion; a rebel.
- d To plase close together, especially to compare and contrast; side by side.
- e Cautious; on one's gaurd.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To stop; to bring to an end.
- Good-natured; friendly and pleasant.
- Humourous; playfully joking; funny.
- An injustise; unfairness.
- A new custum, method, or invention.
5 True/False Questions
Animosity → An injustise; unfairness.
Dexterous → Something that discourages or prevents a certain action.
Tangible → Good-natured; friendly and pleasant.
Enccentric → Differing from what is customary; odd.
Subsequent → To support financially; to pay for.