5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Extremely angry.
- b To lower the spirits of; weaken the confidense or cheerfulness of.
- c Skillful in using the hands and body
- d Great praise or applause; enthusiastic approval.
- e To make evil and often untrue statements about; speak evil of.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A person opposed to established ideas or beliefs, especially in politics or religion; a rebel.
- Something that is able to be touched; having form and mattre.
- To hold full attention of; absorb.
- Something that discourages or prevents a certain action.
- Orderly; systematic.
5 True/False Questions
Vicarious → Enjoying and seeking the company of others; out going
Succinct → To draw fourth.
Inclination → An idea that is communicated indirectly, through a suggestion or hint.
Obselete → No longer in use or practise; out of date; expired.
Escalate → To increase or intensify.