5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To find innocent or blameless.
- b Without sense or meaning; foolish; silly.
- c Good judgement or tact in actions or speaking; good sense.
- d To spend or waste a little at a time.
- e To lower the spirits of; weaken the confidense or cheerfulness of.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To stop; to bring to an end.
- Careful about moral standards; conscientious; ethical.
- To intrude or trespass someone.
- A tendensy to think, act, or behave in a certain way.
- Rudely brief when speaking to someone.
5 True/False questions
Engross → Distributed thinly; not thick or crowded.
Deterrent → Something that discourages or prevents a certain action.
Amiable → Good-natured; friendly and pleasant.
Retort → Rudely brief when speaking to someone.
Embellish → To decourate; to beautify by adding details.