5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A person opposed to established ideas or beliefs, especially in politics or religion; a rebel.
- b Happening now and then; occasional.
- c Extremely angry.
- d Bitter hostility.
- e To support financially; to pay for.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Orderly; systematic.
- Close; near (to something).
- Based on personal opinions, attitudes, or feelings.
- To hold full attention of; absorb.
- An idea that is communicated indirectly, through a suggestion or hint.
5 True/False questions
Demoralize → To lower the spirits of; weaken the confidense or cheerfulness of.
Innovation → A tendensy to think, act, or behave in a certain way.
Lethargy → Cautious; on one's gaurd.
Absolve → To deliberatly destroy or damage.
Accliam → Great praise or applause; enthusiastic approval.