5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Lacking a moral sense; without principles.
- b A brief or unexpected meeting.
- c Good judgement or tact in actions or speaking; good sense.
- d A perfect or typical example of a general quality or type.
- e To use selfishly or unethically; take unfair advantage of.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To draw fourth.
- Great praise or applause; enthusiastic approval.
- To renew the energy or strength of.
- Distributed thinly; not thick or crowded.
- To lower the spirits of; weaken the confidense or cheerfulness of.
5 True/False Questions
Curt → Cautious; on one's gaurd.
Inadvertant → Not giving in; stubborn.
Subjective → To support financially; to pay for.
Appease → Distributed thinly; not thick or crowded.
Sensoury → Having to do with seeing, hearin, feeling, tasting, or smelling; of the senses.