5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Best possible; most favourable; most desirable; ideal.
- b To hold full attention of; absorb.
- c Enjoying and seeking the company of others; out going
- d Careful about moral standards; conscientious; ethical.
- e Experienced through the imagination; not experienced directly; indirectly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To make evil and often untrue statements about; speak evil of.
- To use selfishly or unethically; take unfair advantage of.
- Distributed thinly; not thick or crowded.
- A physical weakness or affect.
- Unintentional; Accidental; not intended.
5 True/False questions
Facetious → Experienced through the imagination; not experienced directly; indirectly.
Terminate → To stop; to bring to an end.
Dexterous → To hold full attention of; absorb.
Inequity → An injustise; unfairness.
Ostentatious → Humourous; playfully joking; funny.