← Unit 1 vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A situation requiring a difficult choise.
- b Without sense or meaning; foolish; silly.
- c To increase or intensify.
- d An injustise; unfairness.
- e Meant to impress others; fashy; showy.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Careful about moral standards; conscientious; ethical.
- To draw fourth.
- Having to do with seeing, hearin, feeling, tasting, or smelling; of the senses.
- A physical weakness or affect.
- Close; near (to something).
5 True/False Questions
Dissident → Something that causes damge, harm, or loss; a disadvantage.
Animosity → An injustise; unfairness.
Appease → To calm; especially by giving in the demands of.
Deterrent → Something that causes damge, harm, or loss; a disadvantage.
Gregarious → Experienced through the imagination; not experienced directly; indirectly.