← Unit 1 vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Differing from what is customary; odd.
- b Lacking a moral sense; without principles.
- c Close; near (to something).
- d Without sense or meaning; foolish; silly.
- e Something that causes damge, harm, or loss; a disadvantage.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A person opposed to established ideas or beliefs, especially in politics or religion; a rebel.
- To calm; especially by giving in the demands of.
- To renew the energy or strength of.
- An injustise; unfairness.
- Something that is able to be touched; having form and mattre.
5 True/False Questions
Facetious → Experienced through the imagination; not experienced directly; indirectly.
Adamant → Close; near (to something).
Encounter → A brief or unexpected meeting.
Exploit → To draw fourth.
Dexterous → Something that discourages or prevents a certain action.