5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To increase or intensify.
- b An idea that is communicated indirectly, through a suggestion or hint.
- c No longer in use or practise; out of date; expired.
- d An injustise; unfairness.
- e Without sense or meaning; foolish; silly.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Orderly; systematic.
- Bitter hostility.
- Skillful in using the hands and body
- To decourate; to beautify by adding details.
- Something that discourages or prevents a certain action.
5 True/False Questions
Adamant → Not giving in; stubborn.
Discretion → Humourous; playfully joking; funny.
Sparse → To calm; especially by giving in the demands of.
Zeal → Enthusiastic devotion; intense enthusiasm.
Juxtapose → To plase close together, especially to compare and contrast; side by side.