5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Experienced through the imagination; not experienced directly; indirectly.
- b To stop; to bring to an end.
- c To decourate; to beautify by adding details.
- d Without sense or meaning; foolish; silly.
- e Careful about moral standards; conscientious; ethical.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A physical weakness or affect.
- A great lack of energy; inactivity due to laziness.
- Expressed dearly in a few words; to the point.
- Cautious; on one's gaurd.
- Rudely brief when speaking to someone.
5 True/False questions
Gregarious → Enjoying and seeking the company of others; out going
Infringe → To intrude or trespass someone.
Antoganist → An opponent; one who opposes or competes.
Inadvertant → Unintentional; Accidental; not intended.
Encounter → A brief or unexpected meeting.