5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Extremely angry.
- b Having to do with seeing, hearin, feeling, tasting, or smelling; of the senses.
- c Meant to impress others; fashy; showy.
- d To intrude or trespass someone.
- e A tendensy to think, act, or behave in a certain way.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not giving in; stubborn.
- To plase close together, especially to compare and contrast; side by side.
- To use selfishly or unethically; take unfair advantage of.
- Great praise or applause; enthusiastic approval.
- A brief or unexpected meeting.
5 True/False questions
Tangible → Good-natured; friendly and pleasant.
Enccentric → A brief or unexpected meeting.
Amiable → Good-natured; friendly and pleasant.
Malign → To draw fourth.
Elicit → To draw fourth.