5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A physical weakness or affect.
- b A tendensy to think, act, or behave in a certain way.
- c Based on personal opinions, attitudes, or feelings.
- d An idea that is communicated indirectly, through a suggestion or hint.
- e Unintentional; Accidental; not intended.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Something that is able to be touched; having form and mattre.
- A situation requiring a difficult choise.
- No longer in use or practise; out of date; expired.
- Bitter hostility.
- To lower the spirits of; weaken the confidense or cheerfulness of.
5 True/False questions
Malign → Great praise or applause; enthusiastic approval.
Dexterous → To hold full attention of; absorb.
Succinct → To draw fourth.
Appease → To find innocent or blameless.
Retort → To reply especially in a quick sharp, or witty way.