← Unit 1 vocabulary Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To intrude or trespass someone.
- b Meant to impress others; fashy; showy.
- c To calm; especially by giving in the demands of.
- d Something that causes damge, harm, or loss; a disadvantage.
- e Close; near (to something).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To deliberatly destroy or damage.
- A perfect or typical example of a general quality or type.
- Something that discourages or prevents a certain action.
- A tendensy to think, act, or behave in a certain way.
- Expressed dearly in a few words; to the point.
5 True/False Questions
Wary → Without sense or meaning; foolish; silly.
Dexterous → Skillful in using the hands and body
Methodical → Orderly; systematic.
Implication → An idea that is communicated indirectly, through a suggestion or hint.
Subsequent → In order or time; next.