← Year 8 Art Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Are people who view, experience, critique and buy or sell artworks. Or they examine and study the artworks and the lives and time of the audience.
- From this point of view is where the form, media, techniques and how the work is composed using the Elements of Art and Principles of Design is examined. From the Structural viewpoint or frame we look at what, where, when, why and how an artwork is made.
- To communicate ideas or to express feelings
- is the identity of a group or culture, or of an individual as far as one is influenced by one's belonging to a group or culture.
- The customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group.
4 True/False Questions
Signs → A sign stands to represent something, an experience, a feeling or an object. A sign is literal and straight-forward.
Subjective Frame → From this point of view it relates to the individual feelings, emotions, imagination and experiences of the artist and audience
Identity → The material used to create the work of art.
Symbols → A sign stands to represent something, an experience, a feeling or an object. A sign is literal and straight-forward.