5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- red algae
- a eukaryotic organisms that can be plantlike, animal-like, or funguslike
- b some of these algae can live up to 200 m deep in the ocean
- c footlike extension of the cytoplasm
- d drug produced by some fungi that prevent the growth of bacteria
- e short, threadlike extension of the cytoplasm
5 Multiple choice questions
- a type of club fungi
- form of reproduction used by yeast that produces a growth from the parent
- reproductive cell of yeast
- sometimes referred to as "the grasses of the ocean"
- whiplike structure used for movement
5 True/False questions
ameoba → a type of sac fungi
yeast → sometimes referred to as "the grasses of the ocean"
red tide → population explosion of dinoflagellates
lichen → sometimes referred to as "the grasses of the ocean"
flagellate → whiplike structure used for movement