5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Teres Major
- Pectoralis major
- Vastus medialis
- a extends leg. Anterior thigh region medial of rectus femoris superficial from anterior view.
- b V-Shaped throat muscle. Opens mouth, depresses mandible, elevates hyoid bone during swallowing.
- c medial rotation of arm. Posterior to minor superficial muscle from the posterior view.
- d Extends thigh and flexes leg. Posterior thigh region; more superficial than semimebranosus. More medial side.
- e flexes and adducts arm, superficial and on the anterior view.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- flexes forearm. Anterior view superficial lateral side of forearm.
- achilles tendon (aponeurosis)
- Extends forearm and arm Superficial from posterior view.
- Plantar flextion of foot. Muscle region the leg; Calf muscle superficial from posterior view.Extends to Calcaneal tendon. (Achilles Tendon).
- Extends toes II-V. Muscle of the leg. Continues to toes in between tibialis anterior and fibularis longus from anterior view.
5 True/False Questions
Gluteus maximus → muscle of the hip that extends the thigh, most common thought of butt muscle.
Pectoralis Minor → flexes and adducts arm, superficial and on the anterior view.
Palmaris longus → long muscle that connects to palm (only tendon over the flexor retinaculum). Action; flexes hand.
Rectus Abdominus → compresses abdomen, and flexes trunk. Straight superficial six pack muscle.
Rhomboid major → adducts scapula. posterior to the minor deeper than the trapezius. Posterior view.