5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Orbicular oris
- Rotator cuff
- a _______is the muscle around the mouth; moves your lips up and down, allows closing of lips. Deep muscle around lips.
- b compress cheek. Deep cheek lateral side.
- c Action; draws mouth up and lateral (smiling). Minor on superior and major on the posterior. Superficial cheek region.
- d Abducts arm, muscle superior to the clavicle from posterior view deep. (makes up rotator cuff)
- e S.I.T.S supraspinatus, infraspinatus, teres minor, subscapularis.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- muscle of the hip region that flexes the thigh. Bringing it upward.
- medial rotation of arm. Posterior to minor superficial muscle from the posterior view.
- Rotates arm medially. Posterior to clavicle.
- long muscle that connects to palm (only tendon over the flexor retinaculum). Action; flexes hand.
- muscle of the hip that abducts the thigh, lines the illiac crest.
5 True/False Questions
Flexor carpi radialis → posterior and superficial muscle that connects the forearm to the wrist on the pinky side. Action; flexes and adducts hand.
biceps brachii → Flexes forearm. anterior view superficia, brachial region muscle.
Tibialis anterior → Dorsiflextion of foot; muscle of leg region; more medial than fibularis longus.
Flexor carpi ulnaris → anterior of forearm goes to wrist on the thumb side.Action flexes and abducts hand.
brachialis → adducts thigh Medial side from posterior view, thinner muscle.