5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pectoralis major
- calcaneal tendon
- Adductor Magnus
- Teres Minor
- a flexes and adducts arm, superficial and on the anterior view.
- b Lateral rotation of the arm. Posterior superficial side superior to teres major.
- c Extends thigh and flexes leg. Posterior thigh region; Deeper than semitendinosus, medial of bicep femoris, and slightly lateral of gracilis.
- d achilles tendon (aponeurosis)
- e adducts thigh. Medial side more lateral then Gracilis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- compress cheek. Deep cheek lateral side.
- adducts thigh Medial side from posterior view, thinner muscle.
- depresses ribs during forced expiration deep medial rib side.
- compresses abdomen, and flexes trunk. Straight superficial six pack muscle.
- Action; extends finger V. More lateral than extensor digitorum in superficial forearm.
5 True/False questions
Masseter → Elevates mandible. Cheek region deep muscle. For chewing.
Orbicular oculli → Action; closes the eyes. Muscles superficial surrounds eyes. Anterior view.
Femoral nerve → Elevates mandible. More medial that massete; deep region of cheek.
Deltoid → Abducts arm, also can flex or extend. Triangular shaped. Shoulder muscle.
Semitendinosus → Extends thigh and flexes leg. Posterior thigh region; more superficial than semimebranosus. More medial side.