5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Teres Major
- External intercostals
- Rhomboid minor
- Vastus lateralis
- Flexor digitorum superficialis
- a adducts scapula. Deep . More superior than the major. Posterior view
- b Muscle for respiration. Elevates rips during inspiration. Lateral view. deep.
- c muscle that flexes the fingers. (leads to the flexor retinaculum).
- d medial rotation of arm. Posterior to minor superficial muscle from the posterior view.
- e extends leg. Anterior thigh region Lateral side slightly medial of the I.T. Band Superficial.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Action; closes the eyes. Muscles superficial surrounds eyes. Anterior view.
- achilles tendon (aponeurosis)
- Extends toes II-V. Muscle of the leg. Continues to toes in between tibialis anterior and fibularis longus from anterior view.
- Increases volume of thoracic cavity for inspiration.
- anterior of forearm goes to wrist on the thumb side.Action flexes and abducts hand.
5 True/False questions
Illiacus → Plantar flextion of foot. Muscle from leg region; Lateral side from the posterior view.
Pectoralis major → depresses and moves scapula anteriorly. Attaches to ribs superior and goes to scapula.
Psoas Major → medial rotation of arm. Posterior to minor superficial muscle from the posterior view.
Temporalis → flexes forearm, deep muscles in brachial region.
Digastric → Increases volume of thoracic cavity for inspiration.