5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Internal intercostals
- a Extends thigh and flexes leg. Posterior thigh region; Deeper than semitendinosus, medial of bicep femoris, and slightly lateral of gracilis.
- b flexes neck, lateral rotation of head. Ear down your neck.From lateral view.
- c rotates the forearm laterally. Deep supines- palm down to up.
- d Action; draws mouth up and lateral (smiling). Minor on superior and major on the posterior. Superficial cheek region.
- e depresses ribs during forced expiration deep medial rib side.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adducts thigh. Medial side more lateral then Gracilis.
- S.I.T.S supraspinatus, infraspinatus, teres minor, subscapularis.
- extends leg. Anterior thigh region Lateral side slightly medial of the I.T. Band Superficial.
- Lateral rotation of the arm. Posterior superficial side superior to teres major.
- Extends knee and flexes thigh at hip. Anterior thigh wide superficial muscle connecting thigh to knee.
5 True/False Questions
brachialis → flexes forearm, deep muscles in brachial region.
Fibularis longus → Plantar flexion and eversion of foot. Lateral shin muscle from the anterior view.
Extensor digiti minimi → Posterior, Big center muscle of forearm.Action; extends wrist & extend fingers II-V. (for extensor retinaculum).
Tibialis anterior → Dorsiflextion of foot; muscle of leg region; more medial than fibularis longus.
Buccainator → compress cheek. Deep cheek lateral side.