5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vastus medialis
- Illitobial tract
- Fibularis longus
- Bicep femoris
- a extends leg. Anterior thigh region medial of rectus femoris superficial from anterior view.
- b Abducts arm, muscle superior to the clavicle from posterior view deep. (makes up rotator cuff)
- c Plantar flexion and eversion of foot. Lateral shin muscle from the anterior view.
- d broad sheet of tendons on lateral side of thigh
- e Extends thigh and flexes leg. Lateral side from posterior view.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rotates arm medially. Posterior to clavicle.
- compress cheek. Deep cheek lateral side.
- long muscle that connects to palm (only tendon over the flexor retinaculum). Action; flexes hand.
- muscle of the hip region that flexes the thigh. Bringing it upward.
- Extends thigh and flexes leg. Posterior thigh region; Deeper than semitendinosus, medial of bicep femoris, and slightly lateral of gracilis.
5 True/False questions
External intercostals → from lumbar plexus thigh nerve.
Transverse abdominus → compresses abdomen, deepest layer of ab muscles. Going across.
Gastrocnemius → Plantar flextion of foot. Muscle region the leg; Calf muscle superficial from posterior view.Extends to Calcaneal tendon. (Achilles Tendon).
Adductor Longus → adducts thigh. Superficial of the sartorius on medial side near groin.
Latissimus dorsi → _______is the muscle around the mouth; moves your lips up and down, allows closing of lips. Deep muscle around lips.