5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Teres Minor
- biceps brachii
- a Flexes forearm. anterior view superficia, brachial region muscle.
- b V-Shaped throat muscle. Opens mouth, depresses mandible, elevates hyoid bone during swallowing.
- c Plantar flextion of foot. Muscle from leg region; Lateral side from the posterior view.
- d Lateral rotation of the arm; posterior to the clavicle from posterior view deep. (rotator cuff)
- e Lateral rotation of the arm. Posterior superficial side superior to teres major.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- located at base of palm on anterior side of hand--covers flexor tendons and prevents bowstringing except palmaris longus.
- from sacral plexus goes from butt to achilles tendon
- extends leg. Anterior thigh region Lateral side slightly medial of the I.T. Band Superficial.
- Action; closes the eyes. Muscles superficial surrounds eyes. Anterior view.
- long muscle that connects to palm (only tendon over the flexor retinaculum). Action; flexes hand.
5 True/False Questions
Rhomboid major → muscle of the hip region that flexes the thigh. More bulky one.
Masseter → Elevates mandible. Cheek region deep muscle. For chewing.
Rotator cuff → S.I.T.S supraspinatus, infraspinatus, teres minor, subscapularis.
Rhomboid minor → adducts scapula. Deep . More superior than the major. Posterior view
Trapezius → adducts thigh Medial side from posterior view, thinner muscle.